OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I looked into it. His statement is just what he observed from the balloon. He didn't explicitly state that he thinks the Earth is flat.

Do you have any evidence from somebody with a legit science background that is around today?

I appreciate you looking into it, foreal. But yet here we go again, a first post video but its good. I found this dude to make great points on it. So if you watch it, just focus, I know its not fun stuff, but shit. You want an answer, just look.
video from 2 years ago from somebody with a legit science background

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Now lets use Nasa to debunk themselves
Van Allen Belts.
Apparently "A big staple of the HBs is the claim that radiation in the van Allen Belts and in deep space would have killed the astronauts in minutes. They interview a Russian cosmonaut involved in the USSR Moon program, who says that they were worried about going in to the unknowns of space, and suspected that radiation would have penetrated the hull of the spacecraft.

Kaysing's exact words in the program are ``Any human being traveling through the van Allen belt would have been rendered either extremely ill or actually killed by the radiation within a short time thereof.''

The actual amount of radiation
received by the Apollo astronauts during their passage through the van
Allen belts is difficult to determine but it is estimated to be about
2 rems (or 20 milli-Sieverts).

In comparison, a modern chest X-ray will deliver about 10-20 millirems
to the subject"

So you're telling me we survived some crazy ass radiation belts in 1969 with weak ass technology and apparently only got the same radiation as when we get a chest Xray. huh. thats weird.

So apprantly Nasa says its impossible to travel in the Van Allen belt. Yet we did it i think it said 8 times with horrible technology, not only there, but came back through it again. LMAO

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Do the same amount of research on the flat earth as you do on Davina and you'll see why I believe it.
I have done the research bro. That's why I don't believe this ridiculous theory that the earth is flat. The science doesn't add up. And come on you're the dude who claimed Pokemon Go was the government's way of making people sheep when the main mass of people don't care about it anymore. In less than a few months too so you're not the best person to take someone's word for when it comes to these conspiracy theories

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Besides that, think of how many people would have to be in on this conspiracy in order for it to be true. Every government with a space program (some of which date back like 50 years), every astronaut that's ever gone into space, everybody that has ever worked for NASA, etc. How come none of these people that claim the earth is flat or that we're in a dome comes from any of the groups of people I just mentioned? That's tens of thousands of people that would have to be in on this conspiracy and not one of them has come out and "exposed" it.
thats the beauty of a conspiracy theory though.
The human race is very obedient. We have been conditioned to believe what we are taught. If you think about it, some of what we are taught are in fact theories that we subscribe to. Me personally, I don't hold on to most of the information I gather. I take it all in, and formulate own conclusions. Is the earth round or flat? Was 9/11 an inside job? Did humans evolve from monkeys?
For the wacky things I do believe in, i'm not going on a crusade trying to convince people of my beliefs.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The human race is very obedient. We have been conditioned to believe what we are taught. If you think about it, some of what we are taught are in fact theories that we subscribe to. Me personally, I don't hold on to most of the information I gather. I take it all in, and formulate own conclusions. Is the earth round or flat? Was 9/11 an inside job? Did humans evolve from monkeys?
For the wacky things I do believe in, i'm not going on a crusade trying to convince people of my beliefs.
exactly

Feb 19, 2015

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I have done the research bro. That's why I don't believe this ridiculous theory that the earth is flat. The science doesn't add up. And come on you're the dude who claimed Pokemon Go was the government's way of making people sheep when the main mass of people don't care about it anymore. In less than a few months too so you're not the best person to take someone's word for when it comes to these conspiracy theories
Lol reck been salty & holding onto the Pokémon go shit for months

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Good point, that's how the earth was proven a sphere because someone went against what he was conditioned to believe.

Flat earth theory is based on an outdated gravity theory. When I say flat earthers are living in the 1600s i mean that shit literally.

I'll post this again simple logical reasons why the earth isn't flat or a flat disc.

Flat Earthers debunked: How we know the Earth and Moon are spheres, not discs

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yea let me hop on my jet and fly under Antarctica to prove it. oh wait your not allowed in Antarctica. oh let me just over the north pole so see, oh that's right your not allowed. don't be a dumbass. you act like I saw one video and made m mind up. I was just like you, I thought this was retarded. but once I stopped being ignorant and looked at FACTS. I believed it. I can go to the top of Mission Peak and see fucking frisco. that should be stupid amounts of curve. but it's not. I can see frisco and even further.
I know people who have done research in Antarctica, are they lying to me?

Also, I have been to Nunavut when it was light out 24/7. How do flat earthers describe this type of shit.