OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
“Earth is a realm, it is not a planet. It is not an object, therefore, it has no edge. Earth would be more easily defined as a system environement. Earth is also a machine, it is a Tesla coil. The sun and the moon are powered wirelessly with electromagnetic field (the Aether). This field also suspends the celestial spheres with electro-magnetic levitation. Electromagnetic levitation disproves gravity because the only force you need to counter is the electromagnetic force, not gravity. The stars are attached to the FIRMAMENT.” – Nikola Tesla

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I see you guys talking about water direction flowing down drains. That is not where you see the Coriolos effect at play.

Where you should be looking is Hurricanes. South vs Northern hemisphere and direction of spin.

See what it all boils down to is aliens. If the earth were flat and stars were in our own atmosphere, aliens wouldn't exist. I know it sounds far out, but I was abducted by aliens in 1997. I was sent to a planet beyond pluto and only returned 13 years ago. That's where a lot of my knowledge on the subject is coming from.

I know you all think I am trolling, but I am not.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
See what it all boils down to is aliens. If the earth were flat and stars were in our own atmosphere, aliens wouldn't exist. I know it sounds far out, but I was abducted by aliens in 1997. I was sent to a planet beyond pluto and only returned 13 years ago. That's where a lot of my knowledge on the subject is coming from.

I know you all think I am trolling, but I am not.
Like I said in the very FIRST fucking post Mac, Admiral Byrd went to Antartcia and said that there was a Human race that was the supreme race that was blonde hair blue eyes. Look up Aliens that people claim to be blonde hair blue eyes, that dude byrd came back with SAUCER technology and they made their own fucking SAUCER in Germany.
I believe you about the aliens. They say the Grays are the Slaves to these things since the grays supposedly never talk or someshit like that. it all intertwines bro

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
took this from a comment I just saw

"Question for you, they tell us that the moon is one sixth the size of the Earth, when we look at it at night we can see its size, why then is the earth is the same size as the moon when they took the so-called picture from the moon in the famous Earth Rise photo? The Earth should have filled the sky."

May 14, 2002
took this from a comment I just saw

"Question for you, they tell us that the moon is one sixth the size of the Earth, when we look at it at night we can see its size, why then is the earth is the same size as the moon when they took the so-called picture from the moon in the famous Earth Rise photo? The Earth should have filled the sky."
That picture is actually a confirmed fake.

I am always wondering about that polaris tho.
Shit trips me out how that star could be perfectly stationary milions or even billions of light years away when we are spinning around our axis and around the sun and wobble even.

Also when I fly from here to japan it takes me an x amount of hours but when I fly back it takes the exact same amount of time.
Shouldn't one way be way shorter then the other since I would fly the opposite direction as the earth is spinning?

And that the moon is also spinning but in such a perfect rotation in regard to the earth that we only always see one side of it.
What about drag tho?
Its been proven that even photons would create drag to such large heavenly bodies.

If I only knew before that the answer could be so simple as toilet water.

The more you know.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Lol smiley your responses are EXACTLY like every flat earther on the internet. "Oh watch the video I posted it explains everything".....

Can you come up with an original experiment with a control that proves the earth is flat without googling or youtubing it?

When a flat earther says "I've done the research and and posted the videos it's up to you to research yourself" = I've watched 100 YouTube videos on flat earth but still can't explain it in with my own words.

You never answered my question about the sun. If earth is flat then why can't you seen the sun in all 50 states when it's close to sundown ? If the sun is still up in Cali at 6pm why is it dark in CO at 6pm ? Answer: curvature of the earth

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Like I said in the very FIRST fucking post Mac, Admiral Byrd went to Antartcia and said that there was a Human race that was the supreme race that was blonde hair blue eyes. Look up Aliens that people claim to be blonde hair blue eyes, that dude byrd came back with SAUCER technology and they made their own fucking SAUCER in Germany.
I believe you about the aliens. They say the Grays are the Slaves to these things since the grays supposedly never talk or someshit like that. it all intertwines bro

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I have an open mind but if you can't explain in your in own words how the earth is flat without copy and pasting some quote or posting a video and just saying watch the video then I won't entertain the idea.

You can't have a debate if google and YouTube are your only "sources". Otherwise it's just you saying "this video convinced me and now you should watch it so you're convinced too".

If you did your own experiments and had your own logic and reasoning without the influence of a YouTube video or instagram meme I'd take the flat earth idea more serious.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I have an open mind but if you can't explain in your in own words how the earth is flat without copy and pasting some quote or posting a video and just saying watch the video then I won't entertain the idea.

You can't have a debate if google and YouTube are your only "sources". Otherwise it's just you saying "this video convinced me and now you should watch it so you're convinced too".

If you did your own experiments and had your own logic and reasoning without the influence of a YouTube video or instagram meme I'd take the flat earth idea more serious.
But that would require work and most people don't wanna do that. They don't wanna take the time to actually learn any real legit science and do experiments based on real science to come up with their own scientific conclusion on any theory or hypothesis they wanna claim is true. It's easier to blindly believe a youtube video or online quote that supports your narrative.