<><>OFFiCial CoNteSt ThReAd<><>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
tony206 said:
i make 1 cover with both artists, like a group? is that right?
Thats right...This 1st round is a CD-Cover WITH A TWIST..Thats why EW added rappers with female rappers......So thats what you do..Make the cover with both artist....Like a bonnie n clyde theme :confused:

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Fellaz.Lets make sure we keep this topic hot...I hope theirs not gonna be any no shows in this one.Its a great way to expand yur skills in this graphix shit....So put the pen 2 pad, Ummm NO.I mean put the finger to keypad and mouse and come sicc wit it:confused:

Jul 19, 2002
Tony see you are new in this graphic thing, well you are going to win your first round Im to busy with other things so I wont be able to deliver it on time, sorry again.

Good Luck Tony.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yo,Today is the day

Yeah,this thing is about to be on and poppin.....Everyone whos in turn in their entries by midnight tonight (Monday).I already sent mine in to EW.......I believe EWs gonna post the entries tomorrow (Tuesday) to be voted for (Am I right EW?)......Well,good luck to everyone.:confused: