<><>OFFiCial CoNteSt ThReAd<><>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Re: 4-sho it takes backseat to the allmighty illstylez competition

SPORADIC said:
......Evilwayz will make the DISC THAT sells for $25 the prize.......
u missed a couple words in that, but i can do that, i got luv for all tha artist on this board........the winner of this contest get the programs disc, and everybody else that participates in the contest can get it for only $20.....good idea Spor.......

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
OH HELL MUTHAFUKKIN YEAH.....ITS GOING DOWN IN THIS BYTCH NOW.......IM COMING FOR THAT DISC HOMIEZ......IM ON MY Pz N Qz TO THE FULLEST.....THANKS A WHOLE LOT EW.....IM FLABBERGASTED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED..I KNOW I SOUND LIKE WHITE GUY BUT IM DARN HAPPY...YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO IT........PHOTOSHOP IS ON THE ROTISSERIE GRILL FIRED UP TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I gotta fat sack of indoe I copped from my mexican homie.That shit smells hella sicc.Make ya nose hairs curl when you smell it..I'm about to smoke and let my ideas run wild.......................Any other artist smoke,listen to music while they do graphics besides me :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
SPORADIC said:
.........Any other artist smoke,listen to music while they do graphics besides me
yeap, thats one of my secrets........

when i wanna do some evil, demented type shit, i put Lynch-Season of the Siccness or Tech N9ne-Anghellic, on............

i also use Game Insane, Xraided-Xorcist, Syko-Sykotherapy, Mr. Doctor-Setripp'nbloccstyle, etc

Apr 25, 2002
ummm ay i said "i".... how come im not in the god damn bracetes jus add me vs. kapone because he said "i" too and he wasnt on the bracete damn... that was kinda faulty EW

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
SPORADIC said:
@Hollow-Minded

I think EW went by Tony206 list of 8 artists.He (Tony) was also left out......I dont think he read all the I's in the thread.......lol
i kno, he forget me, but besides the 8 alread theres me,ice kapone, hollow minded, and 40ounceFX, i think u guys should have waited until we got 16 people, we only need 4 more

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
lol.........sorry yall.........i just looked at tony's list, my bad........

revised brackets

Cellski415........................subject: Snoop Dogg & Lil Kim
Sporadic

Likwid Mynds........................subject: Lynch & Zagg
Mista Sinista

Kavie........................subject: 2pac & Left Eye
Slappin Beats

Zigg........................subject: Eve & DMX
Quick

Hollow Mind...................subject: Kurupt & Foxy Brown
Kapone

40oz..........................subject: Ja Rule & Ashanti
tony206

same rules, same time frame Monday 11, at midnite..........

[email protected]

sorry bout tha mix up yall, show me wut u got.........:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
@40oz.........as long as when it gets to me it 100dpi & 4.75x4.75, it dont really matter wut u wurk in, just like Spor said, just work at a larger scales then scale it down before submittin

@Zigg, yes u HAVE to use both artists on your list, or it is disqualified

@Beats- well since 2pac & Makaveli are the exact same person, i dont see a problem wit u usin tha name Makaveli