<><>OFFiCial CoNteSt ThReAd<><>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
Here it go. We gonna have a little Contest up in here. Anyone want to enter say "i" and I'll get sum brackets goin. Lets try to get at least 8 people involved. Evilwayz could do the judging so no bias iz involved and each cover will be posted anonymously and everyone will vote. It wil one on one and the winner will move up in the bracket to face another winner, kinda like the playoffs. So lets make it the first 8 to say "i" and we can get it crackin, holla.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
tony206 said:
there goes 8 right there...
me
kavie
mista sinista
slappin beatz
dat boy zig
sporadic
quick
likwid myndz
cellski???
lol.I like the way you put the question marks behind cellskis name LMFAO.........

Yo EW........Cool....Moderate the ish for us....Set us up some rules and all the goody goody shyt and where/when we can turn them into you...You know the bitness bro..Hit us with the shabang.........

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Rules &amp; Brackets

the only problem i have is that this had to take a back seat to the ILLSTYLEZ contest once it gets back up and runnin
the subject will be Album covers, but wita twist (lets keep it easy on the first round)
follow the rule!!!!
4.75x4.75 only
100dpi only
if u dont submit in those dementions and resolution your entry witll be disqualified, no exception!!

ight heres the brackets

Cellski415........................subject: Snoop Dogg & Lil Kim
Sporadic

Likwid Mynds........................subject: Lynch & Zagg
Mista Sinista

Kavie........................subject: 2pac & Left Eye
Slappin Beats

Zigg........................subject: Eve & DMX
Quick

entry must be submitted by Monday Nov, 11th by midnite
send to:
[email protected] subject:Siccness contest entry (so i wont delete it accidently thinkin its spam)

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
4-sho it takes backseat to the allmighty illstylez competition

lol.I was gonna crack a joke and say this:

Hey,somebody asked what is the prize for the competition.Maybe if we all be nice,Evilwayz will make the Cd he sells for $25 the prize........But its just a joke *wink*wink*

But nah..We should get together like this for fun evry now n then.....

BTW-Thanks for moderating this contest.......1