Official Champions League Final Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
they looked tired out there.. they werent themselves..
still bloody good season tho.

the future is bright.. man united is loaded.
this transfer season will be interesting..
heads are lining up to take tevez's striker spot.

i cant say anything bad about barce.. they came to play.
Red Devils still #1 club, IMO

Apr 25, 2002
they looked tired out there.. they werent themselves..
still bloody good season tho.

the future is bright.. man united is loaded.
this transfer season will be interesting..
heads are lining up to take tevez's striker spot.

i cant say anything bad about barce.. they came to play.
Red Devils still #1 club, IMO

dude give it up! you can't be the #1 club if you lose the CL final!!!!! you can be number 2!!!!!

LMAO @ this game. I really fucking loved it. Not only because I hate Man U but because Barca was brilliant. What was SAF thinking???? Park looked decent while he was out. Putting on Berbatov was the worst move he could have done, the guy has no identity on the pitch. Good shit Barca!!!! Messi best in the world but Xavi and Iniesta owned this game

Jan 18, 2006
FUCK BOTH CLUBS IM SO SICK OF THESE DORKS USING THESE 2 TEAMS IN FIFA, THEY BOTH OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE BEST PLAYERS. ITS NOT REALLY AN EVEN LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. THE REAL SHIT IS INTERNATIONAL PLAY, THAT REALLY SHOWS WHO THE BEST TEAMS ARE

Apr 25, 2002
FUCK BOTH CLUBS IM SO SICK OF THESE DORKS USING THESE 2 TEAMS IN FIFA, THEY BOTH OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE BEST PLAYERS. ITS NOT REALLY AN EVEN LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. THE REAL SHIT IS INTERNATIONAL PLAY, THAT REALLY SHOWS WHO THE BEST TEAMS ARE
lmao @ you disliking clubs because they are the most played in FIFA.

but that shit does piss me off too. everytime someone picks man U i play with tottenham :/

Jan 12, 2006
just get juventus or aston villa. i always slap cats up using manu or milan with those teams.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
watched it live, didnt think you yanks wuld of been into it, I'm suprised ^_^

Barca dominated, plain and simple. They were a threat going forward everytime the whole match. Serginho did well as a back up in a vital position, Messi and Iniesta were great.

Fake ronaldo should of got sent off for that two footed challenge, the fucking hairstyler faggot cunt.

Apr 25, 2002
watched it live, didnt think you yanks wuld of been into it, I'm suprised ^_^

Barca dominated, plain and simple. They were a threat going forward everytime the whole match. Serginho did well as a back up in a vital position, Messi and Iniesta were great.

Fake ronaldo should of got sent off for that two footed challenge, the fucking hairstyler faggot cunt.
Sylvinho* did have a great game. Toure played strong at CB too which isn't his natural position. Xavi and Iniesta were great, Messi had no room to run.

Scholes should have been shown a straight red for his challenge on Busquets and you could argue that Ronaldo should have been sent off too, but either way I'm glad it didn't come down to that, so Man U fans can't whine about bad reffing. I thought the ref did an amazing job.

edit: cant mention sylvinho/toure without mentioning Pique. he was solid as a rock in the back and had some vital tackles. Fergie must really regret selling him now :)

Jan 9, 2009
lol... howard sealed his own fate when he fucked up at Porto.
admit it...he had a good run. Van Der Sar is top notch..

listenin to the 606 podcast, hearin the english fallout over this loss is hella amusing tho..
people are fuckin delusional.. dude on the bbc was like:
"oi, i dont fink Barce could win at Hull on a rainy tuesday noight! they didnt show me nuffin." haha
the shit has hit the fan.. scholes may go coach stoke.. cr7 may be at real.. giggsy aged 20 years in one game... tevez long gone... carrick gettin shitted on..everyone talkin bad on park for some reason.. <shrug>
see you next season, top of the table 4 in a row

Sep 4, 2002

listenin to the 606 podcast, hearin the english fallout over this loss is hella amusing tho..
"oi, i dont fink Barce could win at Hull on a rainy tuesday noight! they didnt show me nuffin." haha
the shit has hit the fan.. scholes may go coach stoke.. cr7 may be at real.. giggsy aged 20 years in one game... tevez long gone... carrick gettin shitted on..everyone talkin bad on park for some reason.. <shrug>
Howard is WAY better then van Der sar... admit it...

If 1 fuck up is all you got on him thats pretty amazing

Apr 25, 2002

Ronaldo needs to make up his fucking mind i hope its not another summer of "oh im going to real" "no i love manchester" waht a drama queen

i hope tevez goes to city robinho and tevez would be tight

Apr 25, 2002
I watch all the games...watchin an epic go down right now, inter vs atalanta
Zlatan just backheeled a goal for his 25th of the season..2nd of the game

that game was dope as fuck! watched that shit this morning. this is why I love Serie A. Figo, Maldini, and Nedved retiring this year though, three legends.

I dislike Zlatan the gypsy but his goal was class.