Official Champions League Final Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Barcelona vs. Manchester United

May 27th

Who you got winning?

I hope that Barcelona runs all over Man U. But I don't see it happening. I think Man U will play the same game they played against Porto second leg, Score a goal and fall back. They have the defense to do it and pull it off. Barca showed against Chelsea they can't compete with a Prem. League defense.

1-0 to Man U goal will be scored by Dimitar Berbatov :cheeky: yeah right.... goal scorer will be Wayne Rooney

May 19, 2005
Man U will win it,easy money.i know alot of mexicans that are diehard barcelona fans,and have about 3 hundred bucks on bets,im not saying barca are bad,but man u are too strong right know,there entire team is stacked,there all powerfull and fast as fuck,amazing coaching and chemistry.since it is the final anybody can take it,but i strongly see man u taking it.sir alex is gonna make a specific game plan to attack there weak slots ,score early and play safe.i have a feeling there gonna score within the first 15 minutes
lets go UNITED lets go

Apr 25, 2002
i dont think alves is out either, but i could be wrong. i think he did get booked vs. chelsea, so maybe.

guardiola has to go back to henry on the wing with iniesta in the mid. man u is too deep. sylvinho will get picked apart

May 19, 2005
alves got booked vs chelsea,henry might play but he wont be 100%,and you have to be 100% if your a striker and agaisnt man u.plus he aint made to play on the wing even though they put him there sometimes,i love henry,but he needs to be way up front or nothing at all

Aug 24, 2002
Well ... been a Barce fan since Romario and Hristo Stoichkov used to fuck up teams.So they have my support. But it's so hard to predict a winner. These two teams really are the best in the world at the moment. Not just because they're in the CL Final , but their whole season . Winning the best leagues in the world (sorry Italy) .