Official Champions League Final Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
you cant honestly think the italian league is the best in the world.its one thing for it to be your favorite,but nooo way the best
lol..maybe its my english.. what i meant was premier league and la liga is way better ..therefor SORRY Italy .. Serie A aint what it used to be .

May 19, 2005
lol..maybe its my english.. what i meant was premier league and la liga is way better ..therefor SORRY Italy .. Serie A aint what it used to be .
that makes more sense,your damn right that seria A aint even close to what it used to be.they may only get 3 teams in CL next year

Apr 25, 2002
Henry played an amazing game on the wing against Real Madrid only a couple weeks ago. I disagree with you guys. I think he's better alone up top / in the middle but he can play winger no problem.

Who will start up top for Man U? Rooney and Berbaflop?

And as for the Serie A not being the best league in the world, maybe they aren't currently, but historically its the best league in the world. Is the EPL even 30 years old? LOL

Feb 17, 2008
Barcelona looks like the team that wants it more. Man U looked out of sorts, and taken aback. i don't expect them to be that flat coming out the second half. i said i thought it would be tied 1-1 at half, but now im gonna say that Man U puts only one back, and it ends up in pks. after each score in extra time

Feb 17, 2008
i really wanted man u to lose this game, but man that was really a disappointing performance. i mean, really, 11 shots....only 2 on frame? gettin worked on possesion, it really just didnt feel like manchester was ever really in this game. but props to barca for holding strong and taking it right at the red douches