Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
The Raiders haven't had a great season, besides the Rams game nothing has been a total blow out. The main thing that many have failed to see is that the Oakland Raiders, after so many years have finally been gelling as a team this 2014 season.

Silver and Black all day!!!!

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
So this issue keeps coming up and starting to sound real about Oakland moving back to LA, im hoping Oakland gets there shit together and figures out how to get a new stadium for the Raiders, shit is getting old real quick, i know the NFL aint even trying to help us out with the $ which is complete bullshit considering they are part of the NFL and the NFL makes billions

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jun 23, 2005
R @raiders Reporter For what it's worth @CorkOnTheNFL believes that Wisniewski is gone for sure, unless he's tagged against his will.

We need to lock up wiz, but he is defineatly not worth top 5 center money. We can't overpay just cuz we have the money. Feel like veldheer situation all over again

Oct 10, 2005
Damn lost my voice at the game in hrlla drunk still. It was live! Hella niner fans but my section was mostly raider fans and we were loud in the endzone. Great fuckin win now lets start the offseason
It's funny seeing pics with the red in the stadium if you were there that shit was ALL raiders as far as noise

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
TBH, rarely does a top 10 pick pan out... to the point odds of a #1 pick being a franchise player is about as good as a #10 pick being a franchise player.
Exactly, I'd rather keep winning games this year and still end up with a top 10 pick instead of tank the rest of the season for #1.

How did Jadeveon Clowney do this year? Exactly...

Eric Fisher the year before? Extremely middle of the pack if not low end, dude has given up a ton of sacks in his first couple seasons already.

For ever great Andrew Luck pick at #1 there's a bust also.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
jus wanna know if this team played like they played Vs KC and SF we
d be a decent fucking team, also i loved how we were classy at the end instead of running up the score, also really excited for Carr n Mack in the coming years
Lol they've contributed to more losses than wins

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 48m48 minutes ago
NFL owners and executives were given the projected cap for 2015 today: $138.6 million.

Assuming Shaub and Woodley are cut, about 62 mill in cap space.
Lol once again all that money and nobody wanna play for them

Jan 18, 2006
Lol they've contributed to more losses than wins

Lol once again all that money and nobody wanna play for them
Please some of the receivers on your team wants to abandon ship and wants to play with the best qb in the bay in Carr. This past sunday marked the end of an era in Niner land and the beginning of a new era in Raider land. The Raiders will attract a lot more players now but you can try to hold onto whatever you can all that matter is the Raiders are officially the team of the bay

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Please some of the receivers on your team wants to abandon ship and wants to play with the best qb in the bay in Carr. This past sunday marked the end of an era in Niner land and the beginning of a new era in Raider land. The Raiders will attract a lot more players now but you can try to hold onto whatever you can all that matter is the Raiders are officially the team of the bay
Lol u must be the bravest man in the world with the amount of crack you smoked to make this retarded statement lmao

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I wanted to lol at this statement again.

I hope Crabtree makes a hunnid million with the raiders lol.but lol @ "we've won less games than last year and grossly overpaid free agents and it got them nowhere, but Ya they all wanna be raiders!"