Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I wanted to lol at this statement again.

I hope Crabtree makes a hunnid million with the raiders lol.but lol @ "we've won less games than last year and grossly overpaid free agents and it got them nowhere, but Ya they all wanna be raiders!"
Your quarterback is trash noone will want to play on the Niners. You cant even acknowledge Carr is better then Kaepernick. But of course you would be the only Niner fan still talking after this past weeks ownage. Everyone knows the Raiders are better then what there record indicates plus they had the most difficult schedule. Noone wants Craptree only yall praised him when he was only good cuz of all the attention on Vernon Davis but since Vd is trash now Crabtree aint shit. Enjoy watching your franchise sink to the bottom while the Raiders will be at least 8-8 next year i promise you that

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Your quarterback is trash noone will want to play on the Niners. You cant even acknowledge Carr is better then Kaepernick. But of course you would be the only Niner fan still talking after this past weeks ownage. Everyone knows the Raiders are better then what there record indicates plus they had the most difficult schedule. Noone wants Craptree only yall praised him when he was only good cuz of all the attention on Vernon Davis but since Vd is trash now Crabtree aint shit. Enjoy watching your franchise sink to the bottom while the Raiders will be at least 8-8 next year i promise you that
Lol. Carr's offense was throwing to tight end and fullback. And a trick td. Carr can't even hit his wideouts lol

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 18, 2006
Lol. Carr's offense was throwing to tight end and fullback. And a trick td. Carr can't even hit his wideouts lol
yeah compare the talent of wideouts Kaepernick has to Carr yet Carrs stats are about the same. We are gonna be much better on offense next year with the emergence of Murray and much better wr's for Carr to throw to while the Niners offense is the biggest failed offense maybe ever considering the talent

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Kaep can't make his progressions, plain and simple. The guy looks at one, maybe two recievers at most, and if they're not open he panics and wants to run. Carr has way more poise and can make his progressions, I've seen him hit the fourth or fifth guy a lot this year.

Kaep took the league by surprise the first year he played just based on his incredible athleticism, but once teams began to plan for him and realized his weaknesses and tendencies, he hasn't adjusted and it seems like he isn't capable of doing so.

I rather have Carr and I'm sure most teams would at this point. I'm not saying he's guaranteed to be a HOFamer right now, but if he keeps improving and gets a big time WR and a run game going, watch out. Shit couldn't get worse than this year has been, and the dude's held his head high all year. He's already a leader in the locker room in his first year, something Kaep has never been.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Kaep can't make his progressions, plain and simple. The guy looks at one, maybe two recievers at most, and if they're not open he panics and wants to run. Carr has way more poise and can make his progressions, I've seen him hit the fourth or fifth guy a lot this year.

Kaep took the league by surprise the first year he played just based on his incredible athleticism, but once teams began to plan for him and realized his weaknesses and tendencies, he hasn't adjusted and it seems like he isn't capable of doing so.

I rather have Carr and I'm sure most teams would at this point. I'm not saying he's guaranteed to be a HOFamer right now, but if he keeps improving and gets a big time WR and a run game going, watch out. Shit couldn't get worse than this year has been, and the dude's held his head high all year. He's already a leader in the locker room in his first year, something Kaep has never been.
Lol Carr throwing to his te and fb shows he isn't making his progressions either

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Lol they've contributed to more losses than wins
Lol once again all that money and nobody wanna play for them
Lol u must be the bravest man in the world with the amount of crack you smoked to make this retarded statement lmao
I wanted to lol at this statement again.
I hope Crabtree makes a hunnid million with the raiders lol.but lol @ "we've won less games than last year and grossly overpaid free agents and it got them nowhere, but Ya they all wanna be raiders!"
Lol Carr throwing to his te and fb shows he isn't making his progressions either
But...who won the game?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
if we win out the next 2 games, the lowest we'll drop is the 6th pick. if we lose both games, the lowest we can get is 3rd pick. if the other teams win we can get the 1 spot too.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
This shuts up Niners fans every time lol. I mean you can try and troll but it just makes you look pathetic
I don't see me defending or talking about kaepernick in what I said. I admit Kap Is looking shitty. But Carr isn't good haha. And like I said. Continue to enjoy the coming double digit loss seasons. Carr can't even take the team to 500 lol. All the Butthurt cuz I stated facts lol

Jun 23, 2005
so kap throwing for under 200 yards in his third season vs a weak raiders D is "looking shitty" but carr doing that in his rookie year against a better D in a more hostile enviroment with horrible play calling that took the run game away and WRs who get no separation means carr isn't good? if you calling carr bad then the niners need to look for a new Qb already.

carr will be 10 times the QB kap is when he hits his third year. raiders will get better, niners window has closed.