Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I cant see the Niners offense not perform against us. Only reason why the Raiders defense could do good is cuz its at home and they will be super hyped playing the Niners. Then theres the offense where im not sure how much Murray will help when the Niners have a really good run defense. I just have a feeling Niners will win big, no reason for them not to.

Last edited:
Props: Tony and Tony

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
We are terrible. We need an offensive line quick..MJD was a huge disappointment, i thought he had something left and being back in the bay would inspire him...boy was i wrong. I can't stand this team right now...I don't even know why i continued to watch this game after halftime.....If we can miraculously beat the 49ers ill be...Well .....no i wont fuck this team...

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I was on a roadtrip so I didn't catch this game, but wow. Fuck tanking the season for a pick, they're going to get a high pick regardless. These players need to show some fuckin heart and respect for the colors and history of this team. That is just fuckin pathetic. They better come out hungry against SF and not look foolish...Sporano better do something because this is not going to cut it.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Yeah, were not tanking we just suck....Woodson said himself this was embarrassing and that the fans don't deserve this...He knows how loyal we are...

On a side note...Who the hell tackles their own punt returner.?....We are constantly being exploited for the dumb shit we do by these sports announcers...We are a joke to the NFL community...and here you have us die hards still supporting this circus.....

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
fuck who wins the game whos winnin g the parking lot battles! im bringing popcorn for this shit , there be more excitement in the parking lot then the raiders will even bring