Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
There’s a measure of disappointment for every Hall of Fame finalist who doesn’t make it to Canton.

But for former Colts wide receiver Marvin Harrison, there was at least the relief that another prolific wideout made it.

Harrison told Mike Chappell of WRTV 6 in Indianapolis that he was happy for former Raiders receiver/return man Tim Brown finally making it.

“I’m ecstatic that Tim Brown got in,” Harrison said. “I’m glad he doesn’t have to wait and go through this another year. Tim Brown is the man. Tim Brown, in my opinion, should have been in there five years ago. That’s just my opinion.

“Now my night is made. I’m cool. I’m a happy camper. Tim Brown is in the Hall of Fame. That’s more important than anything going on right now. I like Tim Brown as a person. I love Tim Brown as a player. At least he got in.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...on-happy-tim-brown-made-hall-but-t-o-up-next/

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
While i believe brown is a hof'er... Harrison has better numbers, if you wanna play that game.
What game are we playing? A hateful 49er fan came in here bashing a guy who is one of the top receivers in every stat category in the history of the sport for the sole sake of trolling. What does Marvin Harrison have to do with Tim Brown?

Are you trying to say Harrison deserves to go in first? Brown has been eligible for 4 years longer than Harrison, so that don't make sense if that's the case do to their numbers being almost identical with Harrison only having the edge in TD's...

Don't really understand the point of this post lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Brown has no rings lol
neither does like 40% of the hall of fame

Should we kick out Steve Largent, Andre Reed, and Cris Carter who all played the same position with similar career numbers who also have no ring?

Should we kick out Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, Warren Moon, Derrick Thomas etc. etc. etc.?

Come with more heat when you troll, after all these years you would think you'd be better at it.