Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Rex would be fine with a good OC. Remember Rex's QBs have been Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith....Rex didn't ruin them! Lol
Rex has never even developed a QB to their ceiling of potential. Gino Smith could be decent, outside that shitty system. Sanchez in the right system overnight turned from the worst, to mid tier.

Rex needs to step back, and be a defensive coordinator.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 9, 2002
Rex has never even developed a QB to their ceiling of potential. Gino Smith could be decent, outside that shitty system. Sanchez in the right system overnight turned from the worst, to mid tier.

Rex needs to step back, and be a defensive coordinator.
Not really. Sanchez still sucks. Badly. Cant make reads to save his life and sure as shit cant throw downfield at all. Chip did a good job disguising that (great D and running game...hmmmm..Jets anyone?), but he got exposed after the 3rd game.

Dec 4, 2011
Rex would be perfect. hes a big name and personality so he could get free agents also he did beat the patriots 2 years in the playoffs with sanchez and the jets were not that good but they did have a really good defense. i think rex has the best chance to turn the raiders around and keep the raiders in oakland.

i mean i like Todd Bowles and a few other names i heard but Rex to me is the best fit for the raiders.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Mike's a good head coach.
The reason I don't want to see him here is because he's known for clashing with his players and management. He's quick to throw people under the bus, but will never take responsibility himself.

Out of all the candidates so far I'd rather see either Rex Ryan or Jack Del Rio. Both have had head coaching success and they're known as player coaches.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Motherfuckin FUCK shanahan. I cant believe that wrinkled pig ear face lookin mafucka even came to oakland for an interview. I hope to fuckin god the only reason why we gave the interview was so we could shut him the fuck down with a big fat "YEAH RIGHT YOU GONNA COACH THE RAIDERS! HA!"

his overall record as a coach and super bowl rings dont mean shit to me. hes scum, and I hope his next visit to oakland he gets murdered.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
not down for suh either. I dont want the money hungry big name players. we need the "I want to fuckin win" players.

first I'd resign tuck and smith (i think theyre gonna be free agents?).

Then when free agency comes around id throw money at a fuckin experienced cornerback who can actually defend the pass. hopefully one who can teach karrie and hayden to turn around and look for the ball on every play.

Props: BUTCHER 206