Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Rubio has to be one of the wolves pick.

I would think they might take hill with the second pick but they have love.

Holiday and Flynn don't really make sense now that they have Rubio. Derozan??? Rubio and Derozan could make an interesting duo.

May 15, 2002
hahaha take that NY

i'm happy whether we trade or keep the pick.

You think Monta is throwing a tantrum right now?

Boo hoo they lied to me

I think Curry is good for Nelson's system. If Morrow can do what he did, i think Curry can do a lot better then him.

Aug 7, 2003
jordan hill is going to be a drunk in NY. he said in his team interviews that he likes to go out and drink at night. this fool going to blow his whole check on strippers and coke.

Aug 7, 2003
from marcus thompson:
So the Warriors get the PG I know they have loved for quite some time. I’ve been hearing his name from Warriors brass for a while. I know they love his shooting stroke, who doesn’t, but they think he’s a better passer and floor general than people think.
I was talking with Anthony Morrow earlier, who is at the facility, he was like “wow” at the thought of Curry on the roster. He said Curry is his friend and he loves Curry’s game. Imagine those two in the backcourt!
But, I was told Phoenix loves Curry, even call him the Black Steve Nash. Drafting him doesn’t mean the Stoudemire deal is off. If Phoenix really does love Curry, they might be even happier to do the deal.
The question is, as it will be for any big name they want to get, can they reach an extension agreement?