OFF TO ENGLAND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
ha ha, you should try nandos, there food is straight piff, jheeze, decent prices too
I don't fuck around with Nandos, food is decent but overrated as fuck and they're always full of obnoxious teenagers taking selfies and being annoying...

English people know nothing about good food they dont even have a food identity the fuck you eat anyway? Probably eat indian curry like 70% of the time you eat out
We have a pretty strong food identity but you just insult it.

But yeah, we eat a lot of curry...

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
English people know nothing about good food they dont even have a food identity the fuck you eat anyway? Probably eat indian curry like 70% of the time you eat out
traditional indegeinous english cusine when it comes too home cooked food is stuff like a roast with potatoes, stuff like that, the junk food variety is like fish & chips

but theirs many diffrent cultures over here that spice it up aswell, like you said, south asian cuisine is big over here, currys & so on & so on

in london you can check the carribean restaurant, rice & peas wit jerk chicken, then the chinese for some of that cantonese flavor, beef chow mein, then west african restaurants for your joloff rice wit some nice fish, then check the italian connection for that spaghetti bolognese, YEH

if your looking too rave, rave done, then you can check the high end of junk food coming back home & sample some of that middle east cuisine, & get yourself a kebab

theirs harvester that does chips, caesar salad wit a nice t-bone steak, nandos for that spicy rice & spicy chicken wings, i could go on & on

but yeah, theirs not the same variety as the US, soul food, mexican, seafood, every nationality on the planet, those home cooked food diners and so on & so on, buts theirs still a lot of flavor out here

kanyeezy was taking selfies wit fans in nandos, he's up on game, ha ha, london, its serious, its serious, i'm gone

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
traditional indegeinous english cusine when it comes too home cooked food is stuff like a roast with potatoes, stuff like that, the junk food variety is like fish & chips

but theirs many diffrent cultures over here that spice it up aswell, like you said, south asian cuisine is big over here, currys & so on & so on

in london you can check the carribean restaurant, rice & peas wit jerk chicken, then the chinese for some of that cantonese flavor, beef chow mein, then west african restaurants for your joloff rice wit some nice fish, then check the italian connection for that spaghetti bolognese, YEH

if your looking too rave, rave done, then you can check the high end of junk food coming back home & sample some of that middle east cuisine, & get yourself a kebab

theirs harvester that does chips, caesar salad wit a nice t-bone steak, nandos for that spicy rice & spicy chicken wings, i could go on & on

but yeah, theirs not the same variety as the US, soul food, mexican, seafood, every nationality on the planet, those home cooked food diners and so on & so on, buts theirs still a lot of flavor out here

kanyeezy was taking selfies wit fans in nandos, he's up on game, ha ha, london, its serious, its serious, i'm gone
i almost just bought some nandos peri garlic hot sauce, is that from the same place or something?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 you told me to preorder your Snake Eyes 2 bundle on Killa Tay Capone - The One and Only but I can't find where it is on this site... if you just got a business paypal shoot me a PM with your details, if not you're gonna need to give more specific instructions on how to preorder it.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 you told me to preorder your Snake Eyes 2 bundle on Killa Tay Capone - The One and Only but I can't find where it is on this site... if you just got a business paypal shoot me a PM with your details, if not you're gonna need to give more specific instructions on how to preorder it.

Yo hit me up. I got you. What size shirt are you? I can get a snake eyes one made up for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
he probably couldn't make out what you typed because your cocknose accent is so strong

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
Nandos is dope but that is Portugese food not British
its from the established portugese community's from these places, first mozambique, then south africa then uk

just like italian, african, chinese, carribean, mexican, south asian cuisine in america, isn't american, if your gonna go by this logic, whats your point

if a restaurant is in a said country, there reppin that country unless you want too technically know where the cusine originally popped off from, which theirs nuthin wrong with, other than that now, i couldn't give a shit where the food's from so long as its poppin & man can get some variety in choices up in this bitch, ha ha, YEH, i'm gone

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
its from the established portugese community's from these places, first mozambique, then south africa then uk

just like italian, african, chinese, carribean, mexican, south asian cuisine in america, isn't american, if your gonna go by this logic, whats your point

if a restaurant is in a said country, there reppin that country unless you want too technically know where the cusine originally popped off from, which theirs nuthin wrong with, other than that now, i couldn't give a shit where the food's from so long as its poppin & man can get some variety in choices up in this bitch, ha ha, YEH, i'm gone
The U.S. Has a much closer connection with Mexican food than the UK does with goddamn Portuguese cuisine lol

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
The U.S. Has a much closer connection with Mexican food than the UK does with goddamn Portuguese cuisine lol
ha ha, yeah the US & mexico are in the americas, theirs nuff mexican peeps reppin in the US, huge community in the states

the uk & portugal is in western europe, theirs nuff portugese peeps reppin the uk, theirs a huge community in the uk aswell

what about the connection wit all the other cuisines from other country's i mentioned?

but it ain't that deep, its not a big deal, i know your just trying too be funny or ain't up on game, its all good, it ain't that serious,

on a serious not, big up all the cuisines & community's i mentioned, there all US representives & big up the uk ones aswell, there all reppin uk

london, its serious, its serious, get money movements, i'm gone

Nov 18, 2010

Im just sayin, it is here in Canada and it is Nando's portugese chicken

Not Nando's portugese by way of the UK chicken.

Feb 11, 2006
I lived in the UK for two years. In fact one of my kids was born out there .
There are plenty of good places to eat out there,Yard food aka Jamaican food was dope out there to(second only to a spot in Oakland called Kingston 11). Curry mutton and fried dumplings is hella smackin.