OFF TO ENGLAND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
I will say this though niggaz need to realise the world is a ghetto haha anywhere you go they have gangsters,bitches and fucked up police.

I been to Amsterdam, Berlin, France, Spain, Italy, morroco, Egypt, Jamaica, Canada,Mexico, and Brazil and everyone of those places are pretty much the same ,Rich and poor everywhere. Places like Egypt is fucked cos ain't no middle ground..If you rich you hella rich but if you poor you pretty much begin for food haha.

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
I lived in the UK for two years. In fact one of my kids was born out there .
There are plenty of good places to eat out there,Yard food aka Jamaican food was dope out there to(second only to a spot in Oakland called Kingston 11). Curry mutton and fried dumplings is hella smackin.
you know about yard food, i always check my restaurant in south london, for real, for real, big dutty shout out too them, ha ha

and i've lived in the states, ny, connecticut, pittsburgh, reached paris & lived in the motherland in z aswell & its the same shit, same ruff niggas i've come up wit over here, same shit, haves & haves not, its just outside the west, like you said, the middle ground is much smaller