OFF TO ENGLAND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Come on over to China for a visit. Had a Sicc homie over here not too long ago. Not going to say any name, but it was cool.
Just moved, so I got a guest room if anybody wants to check out the craziness...
Did you and J @jinX do DMT together while he was there?

Apr 20, 2005
good ol' england. i was stationed out there from 03-05. just got orders to go back in 2014. did u see all the white girls with the big gluteus maximuses? ill take some pics of korea if i remember then the sicc can see what an OG gangster pimp like me looks like.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
It's pretty amusing for me to see yall yanks doing some of the shit I consider normal everyday shit, like eating crumpets and looking at old buildings and fields.

If any of the brehs are thinking about flying out to England be sure to hit me up, I can be your authentic british tour guide lol.

Nov 11, 2006
It's pretty amusing for me to see yall yanks doing some of the shit I consider normal everyday shit, like eating crumpets and looking at old buildings and fields.

If any of the brehs are thinking about flying out to England be sure to hit me up, I can be your authentic british tour guide lol.
Quit trying to flirt with siccness members you crumpet eating faggot. Now please go find an old abandoned field and kill yourself. Thank you and have a shitty day