Odd Future & Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
me either i only just found out about tyler and his group and they got the skillz and there growing rapidly it would be a huge investment for strange music if they could put up a good offer. Anything strange spends to get them would definetly be earned back plus alot of profit. Not to mention the other people on strange would get a boost in popularity from there fans.

Id drop 12 maydays/jayrocks to get a group like odd future.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Only way I would want Odd Future on Strange, is if Strange could handle OF working on their music themselves. Don't force them to use Strange's production team, and don't force them to collab with Strange artists.

Let them retain control, and it'd be cool.
Sadly, I don't see that happening.

May 7, 2008
yea probably wont but at best we can hope for a track with tech/tyler :p..

Strange keeps signing artists that dont belong on the label. Odd Future is a perfect match for a label that says its " Strange " and different from the generic brand of rap.

May 7, 2008
if you actually think Mayday/Jayrock/Grave Plott/ That white kid(??) are all better than Odd Future and you dont see why them being on strange would be a good move for popularity and profit.

Than you dont know music.

May 7, 2008
nah bro.. it was rumoured to come out tomorrow.. but it seems its coming out next month :) check out there webpage theres a date written on it with no other info. but yea its safe to assume

Feb 20, 2008
WOLF GANG WOLF GANG WOLF GANG WOLF GANG

really hopin to see a collab, although tyler is a crazy ma fucka, and might not link up with tech, just cause he for real doesnt give a fuck. those dudes are crazy

Aug 23, 2002
its not going to happen. They already said, well atleast tyler said "I do not respect Tech N9ne" whether that was just some talkin shit like he always does, it doesn't matter. They don't want nothin to do with strange. Thats cool though, they are dope and will find their own way no matter what. Odd Future is the shit and they will find their own lane in the music biz.

They are already wayyy bigger than most rappers/record labels.

It doesn't really matter where they end up. I guarentee they will sell because of the hype alone.

Apr 2, 2010
Only way I would want Odd Future on Strange, is if Strange could handle OF working on their music themselves. Don't force them to use Strange's production team, and don't force them to collab with Strange artists.

Let them retain control, and it'd be cool.
Sadly, I don't see that happening.
This^

And if Tech N9ne + Strange Music was smart they would allow Tyler complete creative control, they would end up selling more units anyways. Its a win/win situation for both sides.

It would be cool to see a collaboration, as Tech N9ne already stated he wants one..I think it would be a good oppurtunity for both Tech N9ne and Tyler to learn from each other..

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
God no, keep OF off this fail boat that is being under another rapper. They aspire to be, and at this rate will achieve, to be at the level tech wants to be at himself. Signing on someones label who is still trying to reach the same goal as you is incredibly counter productive and idiotic.

I mean, it's just a hypothetical list that XXL made up because they're dumbasses who think OF needs to be under a big name or a label to survive in the mainstream, but even hypothetically its stupid. They even listed diddy lol.

Sep 30, 2002
its not going to happen. They already said, well atleast tyler said "I do not respect Tech N9ne" whether that was just some talkin shit like he always does, it doesn't matter. They don't want nothin to do with strange. Thats cool though, they are dope and will find their own way no matter what. Odd Future is the shit and they will find their own lane in the music biz.

They are already wayyy bigger than most rappers/record labels.

It doesn't really matter where they end up. I guarentee they will sell because of the hype alone.
Link or Video?