Oakland Raiders vs. The Denver Burros Monday night football!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Here are the inactive players for Monday night's game. The big surprise is that Oakland Raiders receiver Derek Hagan is inactive. He was expected to have a major role. He had a minor injury last week, but he practiced at the end of the week.

Denver Broncos

DL Ty Warren

LB D.J. Williams

DT Marcus Thomas

OL Tony Hills

OL Manny Ramirez

DT Derrick Harvey

WR Demaryius Thomas

Oakland Raiders

WR Derek Hagan

WR Louis Murphy

S Mike Mitchell

TE Kevin Boss

TE David Ausberry

OL Bruce Davis

OL Bruce Campbell

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
well, considering the majority of the same players will be on the field for both teams... I'd say it has at least SOMETHING to do with tonight's game

I don't think it will be a blowout like that game at all, nor am I 100% convinced we'll leave with the W, but I think we should

RAIDERS YOU FUCKING BITCHES!

damn, I'm juiced right now... please don't let me down Raiders
The broncos are gonna have two beasts on defense they didn't have last year and the raiders lost there best player on D. Like i said earlier,close game goin to the home team. If this game was in Oakland id pick the raiders.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The broncos are gonna have two beasts on defense they didn't have last year and the raiders lost there best player on D. Like i said earlier,close game goin to the home team. If this game was in Oakland id pick the raiders.
yeah, that's why I said MOSTLY the same players

just because the rosters are slightly different, that means last season has NOTHING to do with this season? NOTHING???

ok...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Breh, I'm talkin game changers, not long snappers.

If you were an athlete, you know memory loss is key. The only people worried about last years game is fans and media...

Feb 14, 2004
Fuck this Pats/Fins game. Seems like it's taking forever to get over. I don't care about this Pats/Fins game. I got a free dinner riding on the next game.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Breh, I'm talkin game changers, not long snappers.
I don't care what you're talking about... it doesn't matter... last season still has SOMETHING to do with the season, both teams have the same players for the most part...

if we were talking about 5 years ago it would mean nothing... but we're talking about less than a year ago... it means SOMETHING

and that goes for any team playing any other team

Feb 14, 2004
I don't care what you're talking about... it doesn't matter... last season still has SOMETHING to do with the season, both teams have the same players for the most part...

if we were talking about 5 years ago it would mean nothing... but we're talking about less than a year ago... it means SOMETHING

and that goes for any team playing any other team
Except Seattle. The team has nearly 300 player transactions since Pete Carroll arived.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Fuck....I'm over here in the city about to watch the game at a steelers bar cuz I don't feel like missing a quarter to go home and stream it

Feb 14, 2004
Fuck....I'm over here in the city about to watch the game at a steelers bar cuz I don't feel like missing a quarter to go home and stream it
Lol I missed nearly two quarters of the Saints/Seahawks playoff game because I had to drive to work. Work is over an hour away. Luckily I recored it, and I still have it in my DVR.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I left work at 6....I might've barely made it home, but just to be safe I decided to head to the bar....the only thing that sucks now is after 2 pints of hef I wanna smoke this J before the game starts, but I don't wanna lose my seat....I got a flat screen right in front of me