Oakland Raiders vs. The Denver Burros Monday night football!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 16, 2002
Who won the game though? You see, all that shit is for losers. I rather look ugly winning that be pretty losing. Hopefully you get that.
LOL!!! That's all radiers fans can say whenever I bring this game up. I streamed that game online. The denver special teams lost that game, not Tebow. If they didn't muff two punts and allow a Ford to return it 70 yrds, Broncos had a good chance of winning. Not to mention Lance Ball dropped a td pass from Tebow right in his chest and had to settle for a field goal. And he threw a td pass to Brandon Lloyd between two radiers defenders.

Raiders fans have a hard time admitting Tebow showed them up in his first nfl start.

May 16, 2002
Lmao. He made a couple nice plays against us. We still easily won that game. You sound stupid as hell. You must be a Jesus groupie or some shit
I was using the Broncos in Madden 11 just for Tebow and stiff arming cats. Then it happened in real life against the Raiders lol.

Naw not a Jesus groupie. But he might be Jesus as a Qb. Only Jesus can complete this pass for a td maybe??? Lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I was using the Broncos in Madden 11 just for Tebow and stiff arming cats. Then it happened in real life against the Raiders lol.

Naw not a Jesus groupie. But he might be Jesus as a Qb. Only Jesus can complete this pass for a td maybe??? Lol

I'm pretty convinced you're just trolling

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
What does last season have to do with tonights game?
well, considering the majority of the same players will be on the field for both teams... I'd say it has at least SOMETHING to do with tonight's game

I don't think it will be a blowout like that game at all, nor am I 100% convinced we'll leave with the W, but I think we should

RAIDERS YOU FUCKING BITCHES!

damn, I'm juiced right now... please don't let me down Raiders