Oakland Raiders vs. The Denver Burros Monday night football!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Raiders fans will keep bumping this thread for the rest of the season..

because they'll have nothing to talk about in their next 3 games that they're going to lose..
you act like the Niners looked like Super Bowl champs last Sunday, lol

why come in this thread to engage in pointless shit talking anyways? seriously... you're taking ironglungs spot as the annoying Raider hater troll... worry about your team losing to Dallas on Sunday

Niners fans are funny man, they love to talk about the Raiders for no reason

Jan 18, 2006
its cuz were there only real rival. Now that the Niners and Raiders aint even gonna play in the preseason its become one of the meaningless rivalries there is. While we focus on KC/DENVER/SD Niner fans focus on us lol.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I think the 9ers will win on Sunday against a weak cowboy team. The buffalo game could go either way, but we will likely have 2 home losses after...hopefully we can pull something out for those games tho....Denver looks to be worse than last year tho...I see them competing with KC for worst in the division

Jan 12, 2006
I think the 9ers will win on Sunday against a weak cowboy team. The buffalo game could go either way, but we will likely have 2 home losses after...hopefully we can pull something out for those games tho....Denver looks to be worse than last year tho...I see them competing with KC for worst in the division
The raiders should be able to beat an inconsistent young bills team. Also their best receiver Steve Johnson will be out of the game. The bills are stupid for trading away Lee Evans now they have no legit Wr's. Only thing the raiders have to overcome is playing on the road in New York. That is a Hell of a trip.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Niners fans are funny man, they love to talk about the Raiders for no reason
Raider fans talk about the niners just as much, not sayin you're one of them. But I got plenty of homies that are raider fans who can't wait to talk shit to me about the niners. That's the way its been and that's the way its gonna be whether anybody likes it or not.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Raider fans talk about the niners just as much, not sayin you're one of them. But I got plenty of homies that are raider fans who can't wait to talk shit to me about the niners. That's the way its been and that's the way its gonna be whether anybody likes it or not.
you're right, it goes both ways

and I'm guilty of going back forth with niners fans myself... on the siccness and in real life, but it seems like on the siccness the niners fans (not all of them) are the ones who seem to initiate it for no reason and troll raiders threads

it's just funny when niners fans act like they're team is far superior... both are pretty equally matched IMO

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i dont hate the niners at all. but all my homies irl that are niner fans are the most fucking annoying fans ever. the worst is when i had a niner roommate, and another homie used to come thru and he was a niner fan too. hearing their deluded conversations about their team actually lowered my iq.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
The raiders should be able to beat an inconsistent young bills team. Also their best receiver Steve Johnson will be out of the game. The bills are stupid for trading away Lee Evans now they have no legit Wr's. Only thing the raiders have to overcome is playing on the road in New York. That is a Hell of a trip.
Check your sources... Stevie Johnson is playing this week...