Oakland Raiders vs. The Denver Burros Monday night football!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
hella rusty lookin ass wild cat on the second play of the season for a 5 yard loss is not good play calling its just plain stupid. Im sorry guys but I cannot agree that the play calling on offense was good last night. D. Moore needs the ball more, wheres the TE, and god dammit throw some shorter passes. Its lookin up and I love Hue but you could tell he was reaching last night. I expect us to look a lot better on Offense this week in Buffalo

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Uuuhhhh....it would help if we had a recieving tight end...Boss is injured injured and Meyers ain't the answer....it will look better with Boss in, and hopefully he can coach up Ausberry who should be a good receiving threat

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Raiders bitch. That's 9 AFC West wins in a row going back to 2009.

Bring on Buffalo!
I think the Raiders have the longest "division" winning streak in the NFL at the moment and this was after the Raiders had the longest division losing streak in the league.

Give Al Davis credit....

Mar 16, 2005
Or you could the say the Raiders are good... give credit where credit is due. That's the best I've seen that defense play since I've been a fan dating back to 2006.
And thats because of one of the worst olines in the league!!! Again broncos suck! it goes much deeper than the QB position yet everyone wants to blame it on that

Nov 1, 2004
The Raiders physically beat up the Broncos on Monday night, a problem that could last well into this week for Denver.

Four key Broncos starters need MRIs Tuesday according to Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post. Defensive end Elvis Dumervil (shoulder), cornerback Champ Bailey (hamstring),Brandon Lloyd (groin), and Knowshon Moreno (hamstring) all suffered injuries.

Bailey and Moreno never re-entered the game after their injuries. Dumervil was able to play passing downs, while Lloyd was spotty in the fourth quarter.

On paper, the schedule makers did Denver a favor by sending the Bengals to them this week.

Bitches

Dec 4, 2006
Raiders fans will keep bumping this thread for the rest of the season..

because they'll have nothing to talk about in their next 3 games that they're going to lose..