Oakland Raiders vs. The Denver Burros Monday night football!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 4, 2003
So ugly. It's gonna be a long year. You'll only beat teams like the Broncos playing like that. Was not impressed with play calling and three and outs all night. We need to spread the field and throw more quick routes and let these fast guys run after the catch.
no need to be negative already.. be happy.. we 1-0! don't forget this was a RIVALRY game.. especially after tha way we embarassed em last season no way they wanted to come out at home and lose again

Dec 4, 2006
I knew this game was going to go down the way it did, that's why I voted for the Raiders..

Those penalties were killing the Raiders though, offense still a little rusty...

Raiders D looked solid IMO....

Y'all play the Patriots next.... take the 1-1 ..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I knew this game was going to go down the way it did, that's why I voted for the Raiders..

Those penalties were killing the Raiders though, offense still a little rusty...

Raiders D looked solid IMO....

Y'all play the Patriots next.... take the 1-1 ..
we play the Bills next... then the Jets... then the Pats

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Our defense took advantage of the mistakes the donkeys made,and we wouldnt have won it with out Janikowski,gotta give him credit for that 63 yard FG,a win is a win no matter how many penalties we had.I'm especially impressed with our d-line...... good first win for coach Jackson.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So ugly. It's gonna be a long year. You'll only beat teams like the Broncos playing like that. Was not impressed with play calling and three and outs all night. We need to spread the field and throw more quick routes and let these fast guys run after the catch.
I was thinking that about the play calling, but know that I think about it... it was actually not bad

Hue knows Denver has problems stopping the run, and the run game is our strength... not to mention the rain wouldn't help with the passing game

using Bush to run out the clock was a good move.... Hue knew what he was doing

and remember, last season we had a top 10 offense, basically just running the ball and using some play action

we will need to spread the ball out more and pass this season for sure, but at the end of the day... take a win however you can

my main concern is those penalties... fucking terrible

I was really happy to see the run defense step up. I mean I know Denver doesn't have a great running game, but it was still good to see

we won it in the trenches... be happy breh

RAIIIIDERS!

Jan 18, 2006
shot out to DHB and Mcfadden, they led us to this win. Our secondary wasnt that good tonight yet we only trailed 3-0. We was in a hostile environment and came out with the W thats all i can ask for. Personal fouls only happen like those happen when you play rivals. Week 2 should be have a lot of that shit cleaned up.

Dec 4, 2006
we play the Bills next... then the Jets... then the Pats
shit...i thought it was the pats..jets and then the bills...

Either way...the Bills looking nice on the field, they can do the same to the Raiders. But only if the Raiders D can stop F. Jackson run and Fitzpatricks receivers on the field...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
shit...i thought it was the pats..jets and then the bills...

Either way...the Bills looking nice on the field, they can do the same to the Raiders. But only if the Raiders D can stop F. Jackson run and Fitzpatricks receivers on the field...
The bills are not a joke. It will be a tough game, especially traveling to the east coast

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah DHB had him beat deep another shitty throw.. they gotta look more polished next week...

anybody else wanna headbutt the tv before the game.. fuckin 724 timeouts and challanges in the early game motherfucker had me pissed but then it started on espn 2... had the radio going. fuckin make us wait til monday night late game then all that shit.. motherfucker.. and that slow ass game with absolutely no rythm due to penalties fuck

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Nuts to win with 100 yards passing. That's unfathomable to me. I couldn't watch tho, I hadda go to work. That's a big win or else a 0-4 start woulda looked possible. Now 2-2 looks possible.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ I think 2-2 is likely also. I forgot to say before this just goes to show you preaseason doesn't mean shit. Our offense showed so many formations today and even had 3 backs in the backfield one time, Hue is a damn good playcaller and he only called basic plays in the preseason. Our D-Line played pretty well when they were nonexistant in the preseason.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Wow at Stanford Routt, great play on that deep throw. And where did we get number 27 from? Props to DHB for his clutch catches that moved the chains.... if Campbell can improve on his deep throws and hit DHB in stride instead of DHB having to slow down everytime he throws a deep ball, we'd probably see more big plays from DHB.