**Oakland Raiders 2010 offseason Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Joey, I'm not doubting Campbell one bit..... I'm just saying that there's something about Grad and what he brings to our team when he's in the game.

And we don't need no Leinart, period..... we're set with Campbell and Gradowski.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Aawww hell no!

Please Al don't go back to doing stupid shit... Fuck leinart, we don't want him

I'll take bruce over leinart any day
alot of reports that he (leinart) lost the locker room, do teams really want him now because of this?? must be really silly to take him.

also what happens if anderson fucks up? cardinals gonna have problems

they should probably try keep him and get him to change his attitude and regain the spot.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
All i know is someone better be throwing the ball to Steve Breston....Thats my sleeper pick......Otherwise fuck the Cardinals and their problems.....

Jun 1, 2002
From Raiders.com:

Schefter Makes Untrue Statements Regarding Raiders
Posted 12 hours ago

ESPN’s Adam Schefter is once again making untrue statements about The Oakland Raiders, this time regarding Matt Leinart. The Raiders have never discussed trading for Leinart.

The Raiders are very happy about their quarterback situation.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Everyone in the NFC West should pray that the cardinals keep leinart.....except arizona fans, but fuck arizona and their stupid ass laws.

Mar 8, 2008
I am more concerned about Bush. Gradkowski has that knack to get it done. He does not have a big arm but gets the ball where it needs to be. If Campbell goes down we still won't skip a beat, and even then Bruce may be our guy before it is all said and done this year. How can you not want play him?
his game and work ethic remind me of gannon, he didnt have the arm like jawalrus but he made shit happen and had the whole team listening to his every word and executing.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Gradkowski is a 2001 graduate from Seton-La Salle Catholic High School in Pittsburgh and played as a member of the Seton-La Salle Rebels from 1997 to 2000 in the Western Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic League (WPIAL). This is the same league that produced football legends such as Tony Dorsett (Hopewell High School), Dan Marino (Central Catholic High School), Joe Montana (Ringgold High School), Joe Namath (Beaver Falls High School), and Johnny Unitas (St. Justin High School)

thats sum pretty fucking good company,..i say let the bruce loose U-B-Z!!!!

GO RAIDERS,DIE HARD!!!