Not sure what CD it is but Tech is pissed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
He's young, man. Repetition is still funny to 12 year olds.
I dunno, I find repetition to be hilarious if used correctly. E.g. Family Guy

I'm a washed up rapper? Never was and never wanted to be. Know what you speak before you open your dumb ass mouth.
I wasn't directly addressing you, was I? Speak when spoken to, old man.
Honest "OPINION" Thats all. Dont get your Panties in a Bunch little girl. It didint have to go to this Extent, You could have just called me whatever in your mind and thats it. But you guys insist on Talking shit like your some Bad ass behind a Computer.
You clearly came in here trying to provoke a fight. If people should keep their opinions to themselves, Larry King... Then you wouldn't have bothered to post your senile opinion even once, let alone coming back to add a second thought.

Maybe the Alzheimers is catching up to you and you forgot you posted in the first place.

Who gives a fuck about that missing CD...shits Probably a Bunch of WIGGER JUGGALO Bullshit.
Who the fuck says "wigger" anymore? I hate to break it to you, sir... But this isn't the fuckin' 80's anymore. You can stop hiding behind Al Sharpton now. White people aren't here to throw rocks at you.

You're a stupid motherfucker. Oh and btw, look up the origin of the word "honkey"... it's not even offensive.

I hate to break it to you, Mr. Reagan... But Anghellic was FAR from a gangster/black/street album. And if it is, then I guess I'm a huge wigger. But then again, I've been listening to ONYX a lot lately so I guess I a HUGE wigger.

And I'm taking the word "wigger" back. I'm calling all my friends "wigga" and no matter which way you say it, I better not hear it otherwise I'm going to flip out on you on the streets, son. Holla.

::B-Boy Pose::

Mitnick ain't really shit nowdays.
BLASPHEMY!

Tell that to the Shimumora.

Sep 18, 2007
mixed plate leaked ?

if you search ....you will find it.....I found it a day after reading the first post about a cd being stolen, i searched and found it in a forum, and let me go on to say that i think its bullshit that someone would steal from Tech, I think he's one helluva artist if not the best in the Biz and I personaly hope they catch'em whoever it was and put the boot's to'em !

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
does anybody remember the city/state?

i can do research and put together the peices... i'm sure hes over it with all the love hes got, but honestly im about sick of youtube reviews and people talking about it, and passing it around... i admit i passed one song to one person cause need more angels is just fuckin dope in my mind.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They always leak the Friday before a release because of cd shipments being sent to stores. I don't remember if it leaked earlier than that. Somebody will be able to tell you.