Not sure what CD it is but Tech is pissed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
Thanks to this person or people, it ruined for everybody that wants to get on the bus to talk with the strange music family. I was going to go on it last month in Omaha because I knew someone that worked for Strange music, also I havnt talked to anyone that is in artist there for over 3 years. Unfortunately, they had some difficulties there as some as you may know in my thread. Now I may never get to go on there or anybody that doesnt really know any of the Strange Music family.

Thanks a bunch,
Sincerely,
Naharfenater aka Mr. Emo aka Mr. I Cut Myself
fixed

Sep 24, 2002
o and who cares if it leaks its going to anyway and ur still download dl it with or without buying a copy. and since its yet to appear i doubt the thief knows how to rip or leak it so i doubt its gonna leak from that source

Sep 17, 2008
o and who cares if it leaks its going to anyway and ur still download dl it with or without buying a copy. and since its yet to appear i doubt the thief knows how to rip or leak it so i doubt its gonna leak from that source

Oct 16, 2006
Icy Roc Kravyn responded to this at http://www.therealtechn9ne.com

who ever took the cd is a real asshole... who ever you are you need your ass beat...
i was on the bus... i only know of a few people i saw on there... some people i didnt even know... some chicks.. some old friends.. of ours... the thing that makes me the most pissed about this whole situation is... i am starting to relink with my dog... and we went thru something simular ... but i can honestly say i had nothing to do with it ... it hurts my heart to hear that someone is petty enough to do this... tech called me the next day and told me... about it... and now i look on the net and someone is posting the stuff up on youtube... you think you can be found... you are very foolish.. they can track your ip address dummy and find out where you are and where you signed on at.. if it gets that deep... why would you wanna hurt a nigga that you love... and do some ole bullshit like this... its just a matter of time... before they find you ... they do have the resources to find you... a few hundred bucks to someone that is very savvy on computer and you will be caught you young punk busta mutha fucka.... i hope some one sticks a 100 watt light bulb is your ass.. you bitch ass nigga... i understand you want something that is not out so you can brag to your friends and junk but dam man you messing with peoples lively hood... that aint cool you dig....

This reminds me of people coming to my house and stealing disc i have left out and they post the songs up on youtube ... i know who did that to me before.. they wont be coming over any more... ... dam i guess i have vented enough.... you are really silly....

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/i-am-too-pissed-off-about-the

ECF'NW.

Jun 9, 2007
I was searching youtube for any leaked tracks and came across (lol) this little gem that was just uploaded by "FingerFuckingMonkeys" :lick::lick:

MAD SKILLS!!!

Enjoy!

May 7, 2008
that was crap and weird lol she on the nod ?...

if this stuff had leaked wouldnt we of known about it by now ? i check all the time and i aint seen nothing...what youtube are they looking at ???..can anyone else confirm theres nothing lol i really wanna hear this " mystery cd "

Nov 14, 2002
LoL... Strange is going to hire Kevin Mitnick to track down a cd theif.

All the resources in the world aren't going to help if the guy/girl is uploading shit from a Starbucks, a library, a hotel/motel, or stealing wi-fi from their neighbor.

Kinda makes the beginning of 1zie kind of ironic.