Not sure what CD it is but Tech is pissed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
"I officially hate everbody but O.G. Mugs on my bus cause he's the only 1 who didn't bring anybody on to steal my cd last night!"

"I want my fuckin cd back and I hope its not family so I can STOMP they groupie ass"

"A whole tour with this cd with different strangers on the bus and it gets taken when family friends and workers are on at home! "

"I hope the person who got the cd enjoys it while they can cause the king eventually knows all! I will find you fa sho!"

I hope it isn't the mixed plate.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I would almost put money on it being the Mixed Plate, or some form of it (rough mix, or something with at least some of the material), otherwise I don't really see him getting that worked up over a missing CD.

Jan 16, 2007
u guys seen in previous videos of tech always playin his cds on the buses and tours before it comes out...he did with KOD, Sickology, Killer...he'll obviously is doing it with Gates...clearly thats the missing cd

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It is? Then why is Tech so damn worked up? He could just walk into Best Buy and get another copy, cause that shit came out back in 2007...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
damn that's all the way jacked

hopefully this shit doesn't leak sooner then planned and the fool that swiped it get's dealt with OG status

dude must be pissed seeing it isn't the 1st time...

Sep 30, 2002
why wouldnt you want it to leak, i cant wait to here this shit specially after what someone who heard it said it was dope. we all would still buy anyway.
Because believe it or not, there is a world outside of us who download something and still buy it. Secondly, Tech wrote the songs then spent time and money to put a project together, then began to market for a release date. Call me crazy but as a friend and fan, I would like to see their plan for release be executed without someone fuckin it up because they had to have it for some reason. Wouldn't want to hear that somebody got killed over music, but if the person that took it starts blabbing, I couldn't imagine it being good outcome. They would probably just press criminal charges.