NINERS DRAFT THREAD BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Jason Campbell > Alex Smith

yal needed a QB much more than we do, I like my chances with lil Wiz beefing up this oline instead of having a 2nd round QB start a QB competition.. we've already had that QB comp. with Campbell/Gradz.. Campbell won out, and another qb controversy wouldn't be a good way to start out tha Hue Jackson era.. once again thank you niners
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN HERE TALKIN ABOUT QBS NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU STILL LIVIN IN 08?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Jason Campbell > Alex Smith
ill take that 17 points alex lead our team to en route to the victory over the raiders rather than the 9 jason campbell was lucky to have his kicker put up lol.

Alex = Raider killer, he shits on the raiders.

Jason cambell is terrible too, dont act like hes a franchise qb or even good lol

Dec 4, 2006
lmao@him taking Jason Campbell is the QB that will lead them to a SB ...

The funny thing is...the team will not have the same aura around them since Cable is gone..

anyways, this is a 49ers thread..why you in here?

Jan 4, 2003
ill take that 17 points alex lead our team to en route to the victory over the raiders rather than the 9 jason campbell was lucky to have his kicker put up lol.

Alex = Raider killer, he shits on the raiders.

Jason cambell is terrible too, dont act like hes a franchise qb or even good lol
quarterbacks cant throw the ball to themselves and score every time.. if you seriously would pick Alex Smith over Campbell, then you got issues lol.. Jason Campbell terrible? I wouldn't necessarily say all that.. in his first season with tha raiders he actually overcame a lot and contributed big time.. we actually sweep'd our division, come on now.. shit like that woulda never happened if we kept that bum Russell around.. I say we see what Campbell can do this time around being his 2nd season and going in as a starter before we even label him as a terrible QB.. He really stepped his game up

Jan 4, 2003
lmao@him taking Jason Campbell is the QB that will lead them to a SB ...

The funny thing is...the team will not have the same aura around them since Cable is gone..

anyways, this is a 49ers thread..why you in here?
lol @ tha Cable comment.. Hue was our OC, Hue ran our plays! Grads was Cables guy btw.. and I came in here to put my 2cents on your draft pick, and kept getting replies so I'm responding and not just backin down.. gotta prob? dont get ass hurt

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
it took longer than expected for the raiders trolls to come trolling in here :|

I thought this was a thread on our draft selections, would be interesting to read some analysis....................