NINERS DRAFT THREAD BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Daniel Kilgore

Biography: All-Conference and All-American recipient as a senior when he started at guard and tackle. Suffered an ankle injury prior to his junior campaign and was shuffled in and out of the starting lineup. Started 14 games at right guard as a sophomore.

Positives: "Nasty small-area blocker who attacks assignments. Quick off the snap, sets with a wide base, and bends his knees. Gets underneath opponents, jolts them with terrific pop at the point of attack, and blocks with great leverage. Powerful and finishes run blocks. Keeps his feet moving, turns defenders off the line, and attacks assignments. Plays with great quickness and explosiveness."

Negatives: "Lacks the height, agility, and footwork to stay at the left tackle spot. Must do a better job getting his hands into defenders and extending them. Must improve his overall blocking balance."

Analysis: Kilgore impressed scouts as a senior with his approach to the game and competitiveness. He's better off in confined quarters and will have a future in the NFL if he improves the details of his position and learns the block with consistent balance.

Projection: 6th

Jan 4, 2003
I just read that kaepernick has the smallest hands of any of the combine qb's

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2011/3/1/2021609/2011-nfl-combine-quarterback-workout-results.

also:

Alex Smith: 9.375"
Colin Kaepernick: 9.125"

thank you for saving us from ourselves. have fun with baby hands, lol.

lol.. if A. Smith and C. Kaepernick came out tha same year, Smith woulda still gone way way before him.. Smith is living proof that college success doesn't always translate to NFL success.. but yes thank you niners for drafting him before our pick! I knew we scheduled him in for visits and such, but I'd much rather have picked lil Wiz like we did and if anything get somebody better next year to groom under Campbell..

oh ya.. .FUCK THA NINERS!

Jan 12, 2006
lol.. if A. Smith and C. Kaepernick came out tha same year, Smith woulda still gone way way before him.. Smith is living proof that college success doesn't always translate to NFL success.. but yes thank you niners for drafting him before our pick! I knew we scheduled him in for visits and such, but I'd much rather have picked lil Wiz like we did and if anything get somebody better next year to groom under Campbell..

oh ya.. .FUCK THA NINERS!
lol @ being bitter we took him when you fags were salivating over him.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
kapernick was rated ahead of cam newton, jake locker and all them lmao. they had him as the #1 qb in the draft, and wantd him badly

Jan 4, 2003
kapernick was rated ahead of cam newton, jake locker and all them lmao. they had him as the #1 qb in the draft, and wantd him badly
well looks like yal took notes from us and took our advice.. now lets see how this translates for you guys.. too bad he got a guy like Alex Smith to learn under lol.. but realistically if we would have took him theres no way we would have got lil Wiz on board.. I'm pretty sure he's who we wanted all along.. and theres no way we coulda got both unless we fucked around and made a trade with tha pats giving them more picks next yr.. Al & Hue should be sold on going into tha season with J.Campbell anyway.. he's proved hes worthy of leading this team.. bye bye Gradkowski! maybe yal should try and snatch him up in FA

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
if we was to learn from selecting qbs in the draft from the raiders, we would have a bunch of nobodys and biggest busts of all time lol. i trust harbaughs decision with kaepernick

Jan 4, 2003
if we was to learn from selecting qbs in the draft from the raiders, we would have a bunch of nobodys and biggest busts of all time lol. i trust harbaughs decision with kaepernick
I thought you was stating that tha raiders had him rated that high and wanted him badly.. my fault.. I thought yal was high on tha Dalton kid.. or maybe it was jus you fans and not tha actual scouts..regardless, good shit on tha pick! cuz if these "espn analysts" where actually right, then we woulda prob. got him instead of Wiz which woulda been a huge mistake

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i think the dalton thing was a huge smoke screen, and harbaugh wanted kapernick all along, i mean he did trade up to grab him after dalton was taken, raiders had him #1 qb on their board, but seeing as harbaugh was talking good about him the whole process shows he has faith in this kid.

Dec 4, 2006
Fact: raiders were aiming for Kaepernick

Fact: they had to pick Wsniewski since their pick was taken

Fact: huey did mention that he liked Kaepernick

Fact: The raiders can't beat Ass Smith

Jan 4, 2003
Jason Campbell > Alex Smith

yal needed a QB much more than we do, I like my chances with lil Wiz beefing up this oline instead of having a 2nd round QB start a QB competition.. we've already had that QB comp. with Campbell/Gradz.. Campbell won out, and another qb controversy wouldn't be a good way to start out tha Hue Jackson era.. once again thank you niners