NINERS DRAFT THREAD BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I went to College at UNR (Reno for the dont knows) I knew about the kid and watched him in a couple games... I hope his athletic ability allows him a shot a getting some look at the pro level, not just practice squad or back up roll. i truly hope he gets a good look. Not sure what type of reads he had as a QB in that Pistol offense... But none the less I just want the lockout over and some ball to be played!

Lets Go Niners!

Dec 12, 2006
that converted fullback thing is a trip tho, has anybody here played either position? do they relate in any way, how do you just say i think youd make a good fullback?
Fo real dude was pretty sick on D too but maybe thats not really weighted cuz he played in C-USA, I watched his combine video, hes got the agility to play DE or OLB too

Jun 21, 2005
that converted fullback thing is a trip tho, has anybody here played either position? do they relate in any way, how do you just say i think youd make a good fullback?
they both crack heads, dont expect him to be running the ball or catching balls out of the backfield to often. often if a linebacker is undersized his only shot at making the team is to try him out at fullback or SP. Patrick willis was a dope RB in high school, scrored like 30 td's his senior year..

Jan 12, 2006
Newton obviously is the offensive rookie of the year so far, and my nod for defensive rookie honors goes to Aldon Smith of the 49ers. Last week against the Eagles, Smith looked like Charles Haley, rushing from either side. He is going to be a star. - Michael Lombardi, NFL.com