Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
if Alex Smith stays on tha niners LOL!!!! lets see how many of you will start makin excuses for him sticking around this long.. they needa give it up already and get a real qb.. alex smith = failed experience in SF

Dec 4, 2006
Ras ...... Shit I'm already thinking that he might comeback....

I don't know what the fuck Harbaugh sees in him though......

DUTCH....shit, I wouldn't care if they did give up them picks for Andrew Luck. IMO Luck is NFL ready, I see him as another Sam Bradford....

But Ass Smith in the WCO? naw..he don't got it..

Dec 9, 2005
^ Exactly. I don't put too much into it, but what I take from it is that Harbaugh has to keep all of his options open, with the current CBA situation...we may not get an opportunity to sign a FA or even trade for another QB. Leaving us with a rookie QB who we have yet to pick up in the draft...OR...(drumrolls)...David Carr.

He has to keep his options open, and definitely be at least open to the possibility of having to bring Alex Smith back, because out of the 3 guys we had...I still believe that Alex gives us the best chance to win.

I hope they get the CBA shit straightened out ASAP, because Philly actually said they were willing to see what they could get for Kolb. IMO, he's the best fit for us right now...familiar with the WCO, and he's already soaked up game for a couple years from the bench.

Mar 12, 2010
IF THEY CANT GET THE CBA ALL TAKEN CARE OF YOU CAN GUARANTEE THE OWNERS WIL PUT A BUNCH OF GUYS ON THE FIELD LIKE IN THE REPLACEMENTS THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE THEIR MONEY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Feb 14, 2004
Damn it, 49ers better get their shit together. Gotta make NFC West NOT the laughing stock of professional sports, and they can't do that by trading their best players and keeping their worst.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Damn it, 49ers better get their shit together. Gotta make NFC West NOT the laughing stock of professional sports, and they can't do that by trading their best players and keeping their worst.
so you're rooting for your divison rivals to get better?

why?

you realize your team has to play them twice a year, and you're competing with them to win the NFC West

that doesn't make sense...

personally I don't care if people view my team's division as shitty, a shitty division is good for your team, because it equals more wins

just my $0.02

and lol @ the Niners possibly sticking with Alex Smith another year

Feb 14, 2004
so you're rooting for your divison rivals to get better?

why?

you realize your team has to play them twice a year, and you're competing with them to win the NFC West

that doesn't make sense...

personally I don't care if people view my team's division as shitty, a shitty division is good for your team, because it equals more wins

just my $0.02

and lol @ the Niners possibly sticking with Alex Smith another year
Yes I want Seattle Seahawks' division rivals to get better. I'm sick and tired of this division being the laughing stock not only of the NFL, but of all professional sports. It gets sickening reading articles by every reporter constantly putting this division down.

But I kinda don't want AZ to get better, then we'd have to put up with those faggot fans of theirs again lol

Dec 12, 2006
^Thats nice, Id rather have you guys continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL (minus the rams) while the 9ers continue to be a legendary franchise rebuilding back to greatness cuz our schedule is hella hard next year and I will take the division wins.

Dec 12, 2006
And your takin the media way to seriously, u guys were in a SB 5-6 years ago, AZ was a couple back, the rams were sick with the greatest show on turf. Fuck the media, its rigged for the mob.

Mar 12, 2010
all i have to say is east coast biased on anything sports. I believe it is because that supposively super sports station that resides in bristol cn. i can understand the local sports guys being excited when the local teams are doing good but when you are mainstream media you think you would lose alot of viewers when you show such favoritism.

the nfc west even though they were crappy dealt their blow in the playoffs and knocked last years super bowl champs out. I will say this i dont think it is so much that the nfc west is weak as much as it is unexperience from very good young talent. just about every team in the west is just short of something of being specrtacular.

coaching i believe was the niners biggest problem and what i mean by that is having someone with some kind of head coaching experience. coach sing was not an x's and o's guy but was rather a great motivator. granted there is nothing wrong with that but when you are not a x's and o's guy you need to have a strong staff around you and you have to let them do their job.with that being said i believe that they have adressed that but going from there in the nfc west both the niners and the cardinals are missing a strong Qb. we all see how important it is to have consistant play from that position just look at how far the cards have fallen off with the retiring of warner. the rams need some weapons to go along with their stud of a qb and they will be doing just fine and last but not least the team that represented the nfc west the seahawks are an offensive lineman or two (if they can retain their consistant qb) from being a pretty good team as well.

none of these teams has far to go in order to becoming really good and the rest of the nfl should be on watch because if each team is able to address their issues it will be a knock down drag out fight to win the west. The media truly is one sided all i can say is they better beware cause harbaugh is coming and he is bringing hell with him.