Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Just saw the news on ESPN....Crabtree and Niners back in talks, he might be signing at the end of the week. And probably gonna start playing after bye week..

The team is doing fine without him though..

Jan 5, 2006
Man if Crabtree signs, I see him fuckin up the chemistry goin on right now.

I hope he doesn't play immediately. He's got some catch up to do and he'll slow the team down if he doesn't

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
singletary wont let him fuck anything up. hes not gonna walk on and be starting. hes gonna have to earn respect or get punked until he does.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
We need crabtree, a true number #1 WR will help open up some lanes for gore, Im happy with Shaun Hill, I dont wanna replace him, he is a winner period, I dont think we should seek a replacement period, dude is a gamer, and believes we can win when it counts most.

Feb 5, 2006
We need crabtree, a true number #1 WR will help open up some lanes for gore, Im happy with Shaun Hill, I dont wanna replace him, he is a winner period, I dont think we should seek a replacement period, dude is a gamer, and believes we can win when it counts most.

I AGREE. THERES HELLA TALK ABOUT HOW WE GOT NO QB. HILL IS GOOD AND IS BETTER THEN ALOT OF STARTERS OUT THERE. HE PLAYS HIS ROLE. HE MAKES THE BEST OUT OF OUR O-LINE

CRABTREE IS A FAG. I HOPE HE DOES SIGN THOUGH CUZ HE'S A BALLER. I DONT WANT OUR PICK TO BE WASTED. HAVE HIM SIGN AND HAVE HIM EARN EVERY CENT. HES ALWAYS GONNA BE A BITCH TO ME BUT IF HE PLAYS BEASTY, HE'LL JUS BE A BITCH INSTEAD OF A FAG

Jul 25, 2007
Not only does Shaun hill win games, but dude is a true warrior. He'll lay it on the line and works his ass off to get better unlike some fat ass bust across the water.
Yup. Hill is a good QB. Knows how to manage games and doesnt force anything. He knows how to make the right decisions and who cares if he isnt a common name to the average fan and doesnt throw the ball 60+ yards down the field. He knows how to win and thats whats most important.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
BTW. the 49ers defense should be good, we have some high price free agents, a high pick MLB who panned out, and a defensive minded coach.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
people bag out hill cause he isn't peyton manning.. especially on the niners website, the hatred for hill is amazing considering he does nothing wrong.. I don't get it.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
6-0 at home. How can u complain? if anything blame morgan for not catching that one pass (he made it up for it, no doubt) or for the OC not callin the right plays. Hill doesnt turn the ball over, doesnt get much protection, DOES complete passes, and can get a td or two.

I'll take Crabtree if he proves he should be in the NFL.

Feb 5, 2006
6-0 at home. How can u complain? if anything blame morgan for not catching that one pass (he made it up for it, no doubt) or for the OC not callin the right plays. Hill doesnt turn the ball over, doesnt get much protection, DOES complete passes, and can get a td or two.

I'll take Crabtree if he proves he should be in the NFL.

ACTUALLY I THINK HILL IS 7-0

YEH HE DOES THAT. LOL BEAST!!

Dec 29, 2008
i like hill because he hasn't been turning over the ball much this year. He doesn't seem comfortable until the second half though. I think he'll continue to get better and he even looked solid at times last year. It's funny that he's way better than Smith though.

Apr 10, 2006
Crabtree meeting is set

Report: Crabtree meeting is set
By Matt.Maiocco on October 6, 2009 8:18 AM 0 COMMENTS
As 49ers general manager Scot McCloughan left the building last night, he said he had yet to speak to anyone in Camp Crabtree. He said a meeting today was "possible" but that one had not yet been set up.

Even at 8:08 this morning, team president Jed York, when asked if there was a meeting involving the 49ers and Crabtree, answered "not that I know of."

But Pro Football Talk and others peg the 49ers meeting today with Michael Crabtree's agent, Eugene Parker, today at a secret location in the Bay Area.

Such a meeting would likely include 49ers chief negotiator Paraag Marathe and McCloughan. It does not appear York will take part in the face-to-face sessions. He said he has a stadium meeting at 9 a.m., a 49ers Foundation meeting at 11, and an investment meeting at 6:30 this evening.

When the sides finally get to the negotiating table, the 49ers are not expected to make any concessions to get Crabtree signed. The 49ers might want a sixth year added to the contract because Crabtree has already been missing for 70 days, so the money would rise accordingly with the addition of another year.

One club source said the 49ers would likely add some "fluff' to the contract with incentives and escalators that would only be reached if Crabtree became one of the league's top-producing wide receivers. That way, the deal would appear larger, thus allowing the Crabtree camp to save face.