Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Dion Sanders should not be speaking on the niners, this dude was getting in crabtrees head and is one of the reasons he hasnt signed.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
@ 1st he would say Hill To Crabtree just them talking shit. but on the 2nd show with mucchoo on the show is then he gave the hint. we'll see i still think he'll do good to our team i just don't like the fact how he is actting like a bitch!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think Niners are implying Sanders/Parker are playing the role of middlemen with the jets and another team, telling Crabtree he can get 40 mill if he sits out. Thats what the tampering accusation is, so technically some of the blame would be on Sanders.

we will see what happpens, but maybe not cause they might be tight lipped..

Jan 5, 2006
Man did I see alot of bandwagon Niners fans yesterday. Everyone everywhere was wearing a niners jersey or something niners related. Previous years i didnt see this, it was either chargers or pats or steelers.

Apr 13, 2006
WR to renew negotiations, sources say
Comment Email Print Share
By Calvin Watkins
ESPNDallas.com
Archive

DALLAS -- First-round draft pick Michael Crabtree left for San Francisco from Tampa, Fla., on Monday to renew contract talks with the 49ers, according to multiple sources.

NFC West blog

Sando ESPN.com's Mike Sando writes about all things NFC West in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

Crabtree was unavailable for comment. The Dallas native and former Texas Tech receiver has been training in Tampa the past few weeks.

Eugene Parker, Crabtree's agent, is scheduled to arrive in San Francisco on Tuesday. Parker declined comment when reached.

Crabtree, the 10th overall selection in last April's draft, is the only unsigned first-round pick. He has missed the first four weeks of the regular season.

The 22-year-old Crabtree is seeking money comparable to higher picks and has turned down the 49ers' offer for approximately five years and $20 million, with a reported $16 million guaranteed.

The 49ers have until Nov. 17 to sign Crabtree in order for him to play this season. If Crabtree is not signed and he is not traded, he would go back into the April draft.

Jun 23, 2002
Hope he signs still, I wouldn't be surprised if Sanders made those comments last night to deflect some heat of his own ass

Either way, glad to see the two sides attempting to talk again

Apr 10, 2006
yeah IMO the investigation fucked up whateve chances crabs had at getting a ridiculous contract from another team so maybe now he wants to get at least something from the niners?? Or he saw the 9ers doing well so maybe he saw opportunity here. Who knows whats up with this kid though. Just sign the contract and play football

Aug 7, 2003
also i dont think that crabtree is going to go back to frisco unless he plans to sign. if he signs he can get into practice. probably wont play against falcons, then we got a bye week. he can get almost 3 weeks of practice under him before his first game.

Jul 25, 2007
looks like the tampering charges fucked over his future ideas. haha for some reason I still dont want this cancer on the team but we can definitely use him to stretch the field and open it up even more for gore and coffee.