**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
All of those 95's are clean. I think I'm done with Jordans until something attracts my attention. 96 Xi's huh...How much you want for em?
Yeah... I just found out that the Blue ones are supposed to come out in April and the orange in June...

Last pair of J's I got was the '98 French Bluez... still got 'em... probly wear 'em once every 4 yrs lol

Apr 7, 2006
Clean, I might have to cop.
I haven't bought a pair of 95's since the Chile's a few years ago.[/QUOTE]

they get the Labrev seal of approval? nice....

they dropped the chile's again last summer, but the material was weak!

glad to see folks is feeling something other than J's, Dunks, & AF1s =)

Dec 9, 2005
Those dark gray/orange 95's were my favorite colorway of my all time favorite kick !

I had 'em and fucked 'em up, skating with 'em on all the time. Tore a hole in the side.

Anyone know when they droppin ?

Sep 12, 2006
Random question: Anyone ever ball in AF1s mid or hi? If so, how was it?

I play indoor ball a couple times a week, and am pondering getting my Sheed on. lol.
Rasheed's AF1's have zoom air through the sole so his are more comfortable. I don't think you'll do to good ballin' in regular AF1's.

Nov 5, 2004
Rasheed's AF1's have zoom air through the sole so his are more comfortable. I don't think you'll do to good ballin' in regular AF1's.
Damn man, I knew there was a catch. I wonder if he always had zoom built in, like way back when he started wearing them. And I've seen Sheeds new quickstrike PEs on ebay. They're sick, but fuck paying $250 for em. Then again, I could always put an insole in. Maybe an SB insole with the zoom air pods in it. Thanks.

fuck that.. heavy ass air forces. I'd rather ball in timbs.
They're not heavy when u lace them up tight. My Lebron IV are like twice the weight of any AF1, lol.