**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
I dig that, but shit.. I might be able to turn around and flip these for somethin righteous.

They ain't my clothes, but them my peoples. That players club joint is ill mayne. Shit gets play.

Feb 18, 2005
I dig that, but shit.. I might be able to turn around and flip these for somethin righteous.

They ain't my clothes, but them my peoples. That players club joint is ill mayne. Shit gets play.
word, you seem like a ill dude (no homo) so if it was yours id cop i appreciate you givin me a lil props on kicks but your shit is heavey too

the cdp gon bust for 500$ id say so get your hustle on

May 31, 2007
Hey did that faggot jump in the fright too? Thats some bullshit thats still somewhat a male hitting a female I woulda curb stomped his rainbow flag wavin ass and then took two steps back like nothing ever happend and proceed to get my Js. But man they were wildin out haha

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
that patent leather looks like garbage, 01's where not as good at 96's. I still got dead stock bred xi's so i didnt fuck with it.