**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
Just came in from Fed ex! Nike.com came thru with free 2 day shipping. These were a bitch to get in the bay, I left empty handed for the first time when I tried to get em from the mall early sat morning.

May 31, 2007
is anyone interested in these nike court force high size 10.5?

Saw these for 60 yesterday. I might hafta return for these

And to the Visualizer. I was sold on the Citron cuz I love black and lime green shoes and i like purple and all together it looked dope. But I was debating wether I should get both or not. To me the Cool Greys looked hella dope on the internet pics but in person I didnt like the material majority of the shoe was made of. IDK what its called. That crackled lookin leather. I never really liked it on any shoe so I was happy I didnt drop more than 300 on kicks today haha

And with my dad. It wouldnt of been that big a deal I was just really stoked.. This dude always disses me and all my kicks and he just wanted a nice pair cuz hes finally realizing his walmart ass kicks are fucking up his feet. He liked the way Spizikes looked and I though he was joking about getting a pair and I was like cmon man get em for real and he was like I know im getting ready haha. So yea.. Hes always like man you dont need all these shoes and all that shit, and this is the best part. He was talkin about how I cant get mad at him for wearing these everyday and fucking them up. Then outta no where in the car he was like you know what... theres that little strip of suede and thats not good in this weather, maybe I should wait till spring or something. I think I mighta just turned my dad into a sneaker head

He was checkin out dunks and all of the above at the House of Hoops and shit

May 31, 2007
yo Supa. Are those your Famous tats? Good shit man.. You part of the Wild Ones? And if they are your tats, did you submit em to the Famouws Tattoo tribute videos?

Just got my Purple/Gold Supra Vaiders today.. I think there pretty dope. With the DGK Grape Kool Aid shirt.

Mar 4, 2007
Skytops are hella overrated IMO. I think the gold and the silver ones are dope but besides that... no. Vaiders are sick as hell though. I wanna get the Banana lookin ass ones and the Teal/snakeskin ones too
haha i dont know about the banana looking ones but its whatever people prefer i was also looking at the cuban ones but i unno kinda sketchy and the skylows are pretty decent but yeah who know's

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Got a pair of these...

I can't fuck with anything else, so comfortable I forgot I was wearing them at one point, they're lined with memory foam and some antimicrobial shit so they keep dry and don't stank, they have a ballsitic composite toe and the way they're constructed they're quiet as fuck, couldn't hear me coming, I mean shit they are called "Stealth Force" so yeah that's a given...
http://www.magnumboots.com/us/prod/5310.asp
Features:

* Full-Grain Leather / 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon Mesh Upper
* Circular Side-Zipper
* Cambrelle® Moisture-Wicking Lining
* Agion™ Antibacterial Treatment
* Coats Barbour Anti-Fraying Stitching Thread
* Durable Non-Metallic Composite Hardware
* EN ISO 20347 Certified
* Composite Shank
* Compression Molded EVA Midsole
* M-PACT Contoured Sockliner with Memory Foam