NEW RELEASE - JT THE BIGGA FIGGA PRESENTS NAS AND THE GAME - QB TO COMPTON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
TKO said:
Dood Sean T is producing again?...damn man...he be on everybodys shit...I like his producing but, sometimes that shit gets boring and watered down...ah well, I stopped buying JT albums...lost faith in his talent...he need to put something out that really stands out before I start buying his cds again...
He's on everyone's shit? No, just the Get Low recycled ass shit they call music.

May 11, 2002
Caput187um said:
If JT gives me 8 tight Nas songs for 15 bucks, that's fair, homies... The Game? Never heard of him, but Nas on some underground shit is gonna be sav... JT's got his strategy right. The west is gonna buy this shit, and the east might too, thanks to the Nas appearences. He's trying to grow Game's fanbase, and line his own pockets in the process... he's got his strategy right.
you hit that right on the head homie...
this shit is at all local moms and pops now btw! and amoeba, rasputins, and tower at stonestown!

if you want to just hear the album, tower at stonestown in sf has the cd in the listening station.

Apr 25, 2002
SCOCIOUS said:
i sampled this shit at star records in san jose yesterday, damn that song with SHYNE is heat. beats is coo on this album too!!
LOL!! @ Shyne...sounds just like him.

The Game came pretty hard..Track 1..nuff said.

I swear this song can be big, JT needs to push that song on the radio and get a video. It would be a tragedy if they didn't push this song.

"When Shit Gets thick" is another hard cut..this beat has been used before, it sounds familiar anyone know where that came from?

CrushOne how is this album doing so far?