NEW RELEASE - JT THE BIGGA FIGGA PRESENTS NAS AND THE GAME - QB TO COMPTON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Dat shit look fake..u sure this a real cd comin out?...Anybody could photoshop that shit and say its a real album comin out...besides what would Nas have to gain fucken with JT?

Apr 25, 2002
TKO said:
Dat shit look fake..u sure this a real cd comin out?...Anybody could photoshop that shit and say its a real album comin out...besides what would Nas have to gain fucken with JT?
Wasn't Nas on JT's Street Wars? He's probably friends with him to use an old track like that.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
JT got Nas' platinum medallion back to him when it got gaffled.......as for this cd, if it happens I would pick it up just on curiosity but since I've heard The Game spit (boy got MAJOR heat), might also because of the blazing verbals.........

Apr 25, 2002
damn look what i started. haha. but yeah, what i feel about the cd is what some of yall touched on already. the cover is shitty yeah, but i'll still pick this album up regardless. i want to hear the material these dudes got goin on together you know. maybe nas will ride on them bitin ass "millionaire pirates" and jt get on they ass too. never know, just got to wait to find out

Apr 25, 2002
I'm sure its gonna be Nas on one track, JT on one track, and the Game whoever the fuck they are on all the rest. another bullshit hustle from JT, fucking up the music game. I lose respect for him everyday. If all you care about is making money, go become a stock broker. Music is art.

Apr 25, 2002
CrushOne said:
uppin..
this is for reals...
we're making the one sheets today.
expect to see this project in stores within the next month.
Who's producing it? And how many tracks is Nas on? Are they recycled tracks?

I think Mezzano maybe right, Nas may only be on one track.

May 13, 2002
mayn im finna cop dat, when does that shit drop??? Nas on some bay area style rap beats is going to be fuckin sicc, i hope this aint no joke cuz that nigga JT doin big thangs if he going to have NAS on his shit....

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
This is going to be a project I've greatly been anticipating since I first heard The G.A.M.E. ..if you haven't heard him, don't judge him 'cuz he definately has heat..he's one of the illest emcees I've heard out of the West in quite some time..if he can get his act together I see a long future for him...I'd like to hear a collaboration between he and Shyne. Crushone got a tracklisting as far as the Nas tracks for this album?

Apr 25, 2002
Bayside Urban said:
The Game is raw... he sounds damn near like Shyne.

I heard a few of his tracks at Sean T's and they were bangin.
is that a good thing? when i first heard the game on hustle relentless i really wasnt impressed...i got more of a fabolous vibe from him though...anyways, i find it a little odd that JT would pair nas up with him and not himself...i mean nas is one of the biggest rap artists of all time and the game has barely appeared on a few get low albums. personally i dont think he is anything special and really dont understand why JT would choose to use him for this collabo. does he believe in him that much? does he have THAT much potential?

i'm glad sean t is producing it - wonder how nas is going to sound over his beats