NEW RELEASE - JT THE BIGGA FIGGA PRESENTS NAS AND THE GAME - QB TO COMPTON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Mezzano said:
I'm sure its gonna be Nas on one track, JT on one track, and the Game whoever the fuck they are on all the rest. another bullshit hustle from JT, fucking up the music game. I lose respect for him everyday. If all you care about is making money, go become a stock broker. Music is art.
you may be right..but imma cop it..you never know this can turn the Bay around and we can finally be recognized again.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it could be good for what it is .. but if you're lookin for Nas it's probably just got a couple throw-away Nas verses on the whole album. everyone is wondering about this, yet no one from Get Low is giving any details about Nas' invovement, which looks really guilty

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Dood Sean T is producing again?...damn man...he be on everybodys shit...I like his producing but, sometimes that shit gets boring and watered down...ah well, I stopped buying JT albums...lost faith in his talent...he need to put something out that really stands out before I start buying his cds again...

May 11, 2002
for clarification-
nas has 8 unreleased songs on the album. these will are full songs. the game has 8 songs as well.
jt bought the songs from nas.

production by sean t, trackmasterz, dj premier and more!

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
TKO said:
Dood Sean T is producing again?...damn man...he be on everybodys shit...I like his producing but, sometimes that shit gets boring and watered down...ah well, I stopped buying JT albums...lost faith in his talent...he need to put something out that really stands out before I start buying his cds again...
Thank You!!! I thought I was the only 1 that felt this way. I love Sean T, he's the town homie but fa'real, some beats sound tight but some sound repetitive. I've only bought new Get Low material 'cause it was used or sealed cheap ($7/ea for Hustle Relentless & Know About It)

May 7, 2002
Mezzano said:
I'm sure its gonna be Nas on one track, JT on one track, and the Game whoever the fuck they are on all the rest. another bullshit hustle from JT, fucking up the music game. I lose respect for him everyday. If all you care about is making money, go become a stock broker. Music is art.

You should hear that shit before droppin ya opinion. I thought myself JT has been on a steady shot to whatever, but I have to tell ya this is a cool mix for JT. 1Up

May 3, 2002
I agree with Mezzano... all J.T. cares about is money. I saw him on some "Murder Show" the other day and all he talked about was being a "hustler" and said that if he sells 1,000 albums, that's $6,000 in his pocket; didn't even mention quality. He basically let me know that he only cares about money.
He also mentioned "Black Wall Street" like if he was some serious stock broker or like if he owned a serious company.
I don't think I'll pick any of his shit up as long as he keeps disrespecting his fans and followers like this.
People like this have totally fucked up the meaning of rap...

May 18, 2002
If JT gives me 8 tight Nas songs for 15 bucks, that's fair, homies... The Game? Never heard of him, but Nas on some underground shit is gonna be sav... JT's got his strategy right. The west is gonna buy this shit, and the east might too, thanks to the Nas appearences. He's trying to grow Game's fanbase, and line his own pockets in the process... he's got his strategy right.

Apr 25, 2002
Unregistered said:
I agree with Mezzano... all J.T. cares about is money. I saw him on some "Murder Show" the other day and all he talked about was being a "hustler" and said that if he sells 1,000 albums, that's $6,000 in his pocket; didn't even mention quality. He basically let me know that he only cares about money.
He also mentioned "Black Wall Street" like if he was some serious stock broker or like if he owned a serious company.
I don't think I'll pick any of his shit up as long as he keeps disrespecting his fans and followers like this.
People like this have totally fucked up the meaning of rap...
I saw that part also... Even though his rap is a hustle he still makes decent to good music. But imagine if he dropped one album a year like most artist? That shit would probably sound tight since he'll take his time working on it. I never pick up a JT compilation and I don't pick up most other peoples shit on Getlow records because I end up being dissapointed because the album sounds a little too rushed. One thing is for sho is that JT doesn't release bad SOLO albums and thats what I pick up. Hustle Relentless wasn't bad and Something Crucial was the shit. So solo albums are the ones I really pick up.

Apr 25, 2002
damn you know what would be fucked? if jt went major with all the "quantity not quality" albums too! fuckkkkkkkkkkkk that would be assed out you know.