NEW CBO, COMPILATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
I gotta go with Dlocc on this one.
When i got Final Chapter, i gave it one spin and was like what the fuck was that. I took it out put it in the case, and tossed that shit right out the fuckin window.
Life As A Rider, It was OK. most of the beats were borin, and there was like 50 people on the album I want some solo shit.

Keep on doin what you doin tho.

stay up

Jun 16, 2002
WHOOOAAAH! WHASSUP BO-LOC!!!!!
I agree wit wise mind. I want a C-Bo solo not a C-Bo-and-a-bunch-of-niggaz-album. I wasnt feelin Enemy Of The State much but it's just me cause I dont like that type of beats. And I swear if Life As A Rider was Bo's first album ------> I wouldnt even become his fan!!! A couple of songs are really hard like Routine Check or Who Got Flows but it aint the same no more. I want C-Bo to go to his old style. His raps are still tight no question about that. But the beats.... they changed ya feel me.... I want some bangin ass shit like back in the day shit like Want To Be A G, Straight Killer, How Many, Ghetto Flight, Murder That He Ritt, 3 Gangstas I think you get my point
just some raw shit for the streets

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I gotta go with Dlocc on this one.
When i got Final Chapter, i gave it one spin and was like what the fuck was that. I took it out put it in the case, and tossed that shit right out the fuckin window.
Life As A Rider, It was OK. most of the beats were borin, and there was like 50 people on the album I want some solo shit.
I c im not the only "WiseMinded" and Independent thinker on this board!!!!!

I WAS THE FIRST TO SPEAK MY GOT DAMN MIND ON THE ISSUE AND THE LAST TO BE HATED FOR IT........

sidenote>>im speakin on this "topic" but alot of it is the same shit ive said on the old 91 boards.
new booties dont know what im talkin bout.

Dloccc

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
......everytime i look theres a new nigga claimin to be a syko..........
i done seen the shit spelled hella different ways.......im the only nigga to put some meanin behind it though so its gravy.......