NEW CBO, COMPILATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
the LAST C-BO album that I was feelin was "TILL MY CASKET"
and everthing after that, I feel, aint tight.

I BOUGHT "FINAL CHAPTER" and that shit was Garbage so i gave it away to some white cat at the car wash.
Then i decided to give Bo locc another shot on this "Life as a Rider" because of all the "net hype" so i scooped this while i was in OKC and that album came boring(beats) and just was not hittin hard enough for me....i tossed that shit out the window on the OKC turnpike going 90.

Im pretty much through with Bo loccs shit unless i hear some old heat like that of TILL MY CASKET.

TO EACH HIS OWN.

Dlocc

Apr 25, 2002
Once again, another WACK "opinion: from dlocc. CBO only has one weak album-THE FINAL CHAPTER and we all know the situation with that. Everything else bangs. What do you want, some NSYNC features?:mad:

May 10, 2002
Ya dawg...

... I love Bo's old shit cuzin... "Liquor Sto", "Ain't No Sunshine" with Tuna Bug, ""Die Niggaz", "Birds In Da Kitchen"... mayne, I could go on cuz! He's done put in his dues playah... quit biten his funk dawg!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

True enough that "Life As A Rider" wasn't his best album but it got some heaters on there. How many spins did you give it b4 making yo opinion? Holla back.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Once again, another WACK "opinion: from dlocc. CBO only has one weak album-THE FINAL CHAPTER and we all know the situation with that. Everything else bangs. What do you want, some NSYNC features?
Young Lou........
keep smokin that cracc, but mean while pull that dicc out yo ass-kicc bacc you stupid fucc.

READ THE FREE GAME BELOW!
OPINION-personal belief, personal evaluation

"CBO only has one weak album-THE FINAL CHAPTER"

^thats YOUR GOT DAMN PERSONAL BELIEF....NOT A FACT FOOL!

You need to upgrade your "COMPREHENSION SKILLS" fool...
i dont have time to break shit down to your basic ass level.

LIKE MY OLD QUOTE USE TO READ.........

"I DONT EXPECT YOU TO FEEL ME".

d-locc

Apr 25, 2002
And since it's yo opinion, tell me what's weak about ENEMY OF THE STATE, BLOCC MOVEMENT, and LIFE AS A RIDER? Oops there's a problem-YOU CAN'T tell me cuz they AIN'T WEAK. I'M through wit you again. What a waste. What you listen to? You must be all screwed and chopped in the head. I ain't dissing the souths music just dissing you.:mad:

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
it took you 3 post say all that.

Dlocc breaks out the intell on ignorant ass hoes that speak on shit that they dont know about....LIKE YOU!

Obviously im on a level that your not playa.....keep workin on it cuzzzzzzzzzzz.

And naw....dont speak for everybody, thats some hoe shit, speak for yoself.......and just say that YOU CANT FEEL ME.

And why ASS-ume that I didnt like blocc movement....like when the hell did i type that???!!

cuzzzzzz.....you no where near my game or level......
get madd cause Dlocc played you out in front of everybody....talkin on shit you know nothing about.

out

Dlocc

oh...yea....DISS THESE MUTHAFUCCIN NUTTS YOU ASS-UMING, DLOCC DICC RIDER.

Apr 25, 2002
Nigga you said that you ain't felt no BO album since TILL MY CASKET... Don't try to back out now. I'm through wit you. You and yo wack deep thoughts. You's a character.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm so glad it's finals week and they leave the lab open all night
and i don;t have a test til 9:00 am , I love this site and all the folks herrrre cause I stinkin like work and reefer and all the spanish kids keep asking if i got any more to sell them

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Nigga you said that you ain't felt no BO album since TILL MY CASKET... Don't try to back out now
lmao......i guess you own the BLOCC MOVEMENT album with nothing but BO on it.......hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

well the one that i own is a LYNCH AND BO colab and has
TECH N9NE
COS
ZAGG
SPICE 1
YUKMOUTH
and etc
and its heat!!!

lol

dlocc

Apr 25, 2002
d-locc you've never heard "enemy of the state" huh?

very tight album - on the level of "til my casket drops" - similar production and guests.

i HIGHLY reccomend this to you if you liked "til my casket"