NEW CBO, COMPILATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
No LUCKY. "C Bo hasn't been tight since TILL MY CASKET DROPS" I can't call it but I'm glad someone else sees the light. No it's not "a proven fact". It's your opinion!!! ha ha ha

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Southern Music is tighter then West Coast shit anyday of the week

Gotta disagree witcha there lil buddy. West Coast music has proven its selling power and staying power through the influence it has had in many other regions including the South, East & Midwest. We still bringin it on the left coast...

regardless... i'm bumpin it wherever itz comin from as long as it sounds good to me.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
its gravy............

NICKpro RM...

yea maan...i heard and dl some of the traccs from "enemy of the state".......lol....dlocc aint new to Bolocc....ive heard all of his shit and own some of his older albums.
Im just sayin his new shit, dont soak on me like his old, hard, dont give a fucc shit.

Young Lou.......let that bullshit go nigga...Dlocc aint worry about NOR trippin on you.
the shits old and boring.

up

Dlocc

Apr 25, 2002
Let me rephrase that :

I rather bump Southern Music (Rappers) instead West Coast rappers anyday of the week or even Midwest
ain't nothing wrong with Left Coast , other then Young Droop and Lynch nobody really flows out there

May 7, 2002
You trippen

gimmi sum said:
^^^^Calm down lil fella, you gonna get all worn out
Southern Music is tighter then West Coast shit anyday of the week

The South may have more platinum scrapin sidewalks.

What you need to listen to on Bo's CD is track 3......

WESTCOAST,

Ill give it two west up's

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
dloc-wcw

lol, thats the first time i heard sumthin like that....

everyone is entitled to there opinion.. my suggestion iz keep listening to us , cuzz we droppin albums every 4 months, and afta next couple albums that dont meet yo standards, dont buy them any mo, no lov lost ,... fo sho

but theres alot of fans who do lov this gansta shit, and buy it, so we gonna keep it movin.. maybe there will be a song u like on new compilation "west coast mafia"... in stores JULY,23

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL-

@TPO-WCM-RECORDS-

thats cooooooool you didnt get all butthurt over my "opinion"...you took it for what it was worth....nothin
more, nothin less.
AND THATS RESPECTED....i see your mature unlike these fans who confused HATIN with OPINIONS.
BO-LOCC has been in the game and on top of it....no one can take that from him.
AND dont get me wrong...i love the sicc shit, the gangsta shit and the boss hoggin TEXAS style shit......but as far as Bo goes....im just stuck on his old albums, everything before "till my casket"...i mean i FEEL that musicc through my veins....its gangsta, its real and it hits HARD.
I relate to that shit in every shape, form and fashion.
Im a picky homie...and my dollars have to serve me to the fullest when i comp an album......
But like i said...Ill keep an EAR out for some old G-style, dont give a fucc- Bo musicc...and when that time comes ill put cheese on that and ride out-ROLLIN 60 STYLE!!!

up

D-locc
mid-west ripp

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
BOLOC

HATERS GO SUK A FAT DICC, STAY BROKE,AND KEEP GETTIN PUNKED IM SURE AND BE MAN CUM SEE ME WHEN IM IN YO TOWN OR DARE TO TELL ME TO CUM C ANY MUTHA FUK'N BODY ANY WHERE... IM OUT CUZZ

T

thug_proppa

HA HA guess it is BO. wish i would have posted this before bo posted cause now the dick ryder sayings finna come out. but how can you say you aint feeling bo's new shit?????? enemy of the state was sicc as fuck i can play that cd all the way through. that track comming at P was long over do and bo and yuk had the balls to put it out theree even if it ment people haten and less people buying shit cause they on P's nuts. his new shit hit the store's in daygo had like 15 or 20 copies and with in days they dissapiered.

Bo done ben puttin it down and still is, and now he bringing new talent and some old talent that aint got to shine into the game which i got mad love for. he looking out for the hommies and not just him self. 151 post on here and want to know if his cd wanna be heard. fuck yea it do he tight ass hell and bo make shure he still on all his shit, that's love.

And people are right an opinion is an opinion but if you cant back it up dont speak on it.

keep shakin them hataz off bo.

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
GBC

DONT SLEEP, NEW SHIT 7/23 WHICH ALSO MEANS "GBC" , GO GET IT, TAY IS HEATED, LIL CYCO IS HEATED,
AND FO ANY HATERS IN THE MID WEST , IM STILL OUT HERE , CHILLIN, HOLLA
WILL C AT THE NAS CONCERT TONITE IN MINNEAPOLIS,MN

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
"AND FO ANY HATERS IN THE MID WEST"

now come on BO.......why you STILL callin out ONLY the mid-west.

Aint NO HATIN GO ON>>>homies buy yo albums out here.
just cause some choose not to buy all of them, doesnt make them haters>>>>thats childish.

AND IF YOU GOIN TO SPEAK ON ANY HATIN, YOU SHOULD CALL OUT THE WHOLE USA.>>>>Hatin is NATIONWIDE.

do yo thang Bo, stay up.

Dlocc