New Album Featuring Tech N9ne And Krizz Kaliko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
On a real note...

I'm not pissed, nor do I feel challenged because of any of the previous post. Shit was talked to me, so I instigated it back. I don't care who likes the music, and who doesn't, it's still going to sale. As of the features I have listed, they do all come with proof, check the soundclick I posted. I could care less about the features we do have, our biggest selling album only had one big feature on it, and that was Brotha Lynch Hung, and First Degree. You all know just as well as I do, it doesn't matter who you have these days, just means bigger chance your shits going to end up on limewire or something, and people downloading it for free. Yes it is true, you can buy features from anybody, but trust me those features do not come cheap if you do not know the right people. All of our features are paid for by albums sales, there's not a millionaire standing behind us saying ok get this guy or get this guy, throwing money at us. Mobstyle Music has been on the grind since 1996, we have learned allot on the way, and earned allot. As of to my ego, I don't have a large ego at all, it's not my albums these people are rapping on, it's my bosses albums, all I get to do is shake hands and smile. I'm about to join the military and step away from music, my ego isn't large, it sets about the same place as everyone else. I believe the label can go on without their promotion guy. But, like I said, on a serious note, my responses on here was merely entertainment, and I am sure yours was also. Thanks for posting and getting all these post, and have a great New Years, I will enjoy mine, my fourth one with my daughter :).

Jul 1, 2004
Only reason Im accusing you of a big ego was the fact people didnt like the music but you chose to run off at the mouth. If you really believe what you said about not caring if they like it or not, shut ya mouth when someone gives an opinion. I promote for several artists, around 15 to be exact and when someone dont like the shit i give em. Thats fine, thanks for the listen though. You cant downtalk on people because you never know when that person might give a second chance, and if they do, you dont want them to remember you being a cocksucker.

Happy new year to you and everybody else. Be safe fuckers!

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
We can let this die down guys, I post again when time nears the album release, that is if I am not in boot camp yet. I am really amp'd about joining some reason. But just wanted to get word in the air album is in the works. I will post a better informed thread at a later date.

Oct 6, 2008
So how much did you pay if it wasnt in the 2-5 grand range.
I can answer that, when I called Strange Music and spoke to a rep there (Shannon Schlappi, don't think he works there anymore) he quoted me $7,500 plus $75 for an hour of studio time for a Tech N9ne 16-Bar Verse. Might be more now, that "KOD" was such a success.

On a real note...

I'm not pissed, nor do I feel challenged because of any of the previous post. Shit was talked to me, so I instigated it back. I don't care who likes the music, and who doesn't, it's still going to sale. As of the features I have listed, they do all come with proof, check the soundclick I posted. I could care less about the features we do have, our biggest selling album only had one big feature on it, and that was Brotha Lynch Hung, and First Degree. You all know just as well as I do, it doesn't matter who you have these days, just means bigger chance your shits going to end up on limewire or something, and people downloading it for free. Yes it is true, you can buy features from anybody, but trust me those features do not come cheap if you do not know the right people. All of our features are paid for by albums sales, there's not a millionaire standing behind us saying ok get this guy or get this guy, throwing money at us. Mobstyle Music has been on the grind since 1996, we have learned allot on the way, and earned allot. As of to my ego, I don't have a large ego at all, it's not my albums these people are rapping on, it's my bosses albums, all I get to do is shake hands and smile. I'm about to join the military and step away from music, my ego isn't large, it sets about the same place as everyone else. I believe the label can go on without their promotion guy. But, like I said, on a serious note, my responses on here was merely entertainment, and I am sure yours was also. Thanks for posting and getting all these post, and have a great New Years, I will enjoy mine, my fourth one with my daughter :).
I see your point man, but seriously like Ant is trying to tell you, you are on here conversing with potential consumers of your companies music and it's products. Respect is key in any type of business situation. People talk shit to everyone on here, no need to instigate further.

I'll tell you why I don't like one of your artists and it's for a simple reason. His name. "Bukshot" now, as I already commented before in this post, there is already a "Buckshot" and he's been around since my first memories of Hip-Hop existed. The Boot Camp Click has been out since 1993. Black Moon's classic debut "Enta da Stage" was the first album to feature "Buckshot Shorty." Now I'm not here to school you on Hip-Hop, but how the fuck does "Bukshot" not know there is another "Buckshot" who is a legend in a groundbreaking crew? 2Pac even did a song with him for Christ sakes! IDK.. It's like here's our "new artist" his name is "TEC-9"... Come on! Any true BCC fan will cry foul. I haven't even heard your atist yet, but it's already looking bleak..

Only reason Im accusing you of a big ego was the fact people didnt like the music but you chose to run off at the mouth. If you really believe what you said about not caring if they like it or not, shut ya mouth when someone gives an opinion. I promote for several artists, around 15 to be exact and when someone dont like the shit i give em. Thats fine, thanks for the listen though. You cant downtalk on people because you never know when that person might give a second chance, and if they do, you dont want them to remember you being a cocksucker.

Happy new year to you and everybody else. Be safe fuckers!
And Ant just speaks truth, the way he expressed himself in these posts is exactly how I feel. Great minds think alike and most of the members on Siccness.net will NOT be purchasing the new Bukshot album just cause Tech N9ne is on it..

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
Buk wasn't trying to copy anybody, I know of the Black Moon fellow. That is why the name is spelled different. He has already made a success, he's not a new rapper trying to come up, he has been in the game since 96. The actual name goes back long before that, certain things I won't speak of, I am not trying to put peoples business out there like that.

Oct 6, 2008
Buk wasn't trying to copy anybody, I know of the Black Moon fellow. That is why the name is spelled different. He has already made a success, he's not a new rapper trying to come up, he has been in the game since 96. The actual name goes back long before that, certain things I won't speak of, I am not trying to put peoples business out there like that.
OK? If this "Bukshot" has been out since '96 how come I've never heard of him? And if the Buckshot name goes back further how come I can only remember the real Buckshot Shorty?

I don't care about other people's business, like your boy shot someone with buckshot ammo and that's why they call him that or something. I'm saying, in Hip-Hop you just can't do that to someone's name like that. I'm sure if the BCC General saw that shit, he'd be pissed..

I'm not trying to knock your business.. I know YOU didn't pick that name. That's just how I feel about it..

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I'll tell you why I don't like one of your artists and it's for a simple reason. His name. "Bukshot" now, as I already commented before in this post, there is already a "Buckshot" and he's been around since my first memories of Hip-Hop existed. The Boot Camp Click has been out since 1993. Black Moon's classic debut "Enta da Stage" was the first album to feature "Buckshot Shorty." Now I'm not here to school you on Hip-Hop, but how the fuck does "Bukshot" not know there is another "Buckshot" who is a legend in a groundbreaking crew? 2Pac even did a song with him for Christ sakes! IDK.. It's like here's our "new artist" his name is "TEC-9"... Come on! Any true BCC fan will cry foul. I haven't even heard your atist yet, but it's already looking bleak..
This whole argument seems rather hypocritical given your posting on a forum dedicated to a label owned by someone who has a commonly used name. Tec-9 had his place in the industry long before Tech got his break, be it on a solo tip or with his work with UNLV, so why don't you make this whole 'name copying/stealing' issue with Tech the next time you see him?

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
It's nothing illegal, with the name, fuck I barely know myself. Mobstyle is official though, Bukshot has a soundscan, Mobstyle has a business license, no one in the game that we have worked with has questioned it so I suppose is all good. One fucked up thing, there is a rapper out now that goes by Bukshot, trying to steal his name.

Oct 6, 2008
This whole argument seems rather hypocritical given your posting on a forum dedicated to a label owned by someone who has a commonly used name. Tec-9 had his place in the industry long before Tech got his break, be it on a solo tip or with his work with UNLV, so why don't you make this whole 'name copying/stealing' issue with Tech the next time you see him?
I see your point Kain and I refuse to engage in an argument with you. (Out of respect) My qualm, is how close the name is spelled to Buckshot. The "TEC-9" thing, yes it's common, yes it's a gun, yes it was a rapper's name before, but the spelling is key that differentiates Aaron "Tech N9ne" Yates from a gun or any MC who used the tradional spelling before Aaron christened himself with that title. I'm just saying, "Bukshot" is a little too close to "Buckshot" one letter man, come on.. It may seem childish to bicker over such a thing, but say that to any BCC fans. That's my point..

It's nothing illegal, with the name, fuck I barely know myself. Mobstyle is official though, Bukshot has a soundscan, Mobstyle has a business license, no one in the game that we have worked with has questioned it so I suppose is all good. One fucked up thing, there is a rapper out now that goes by Bukshot, trying to steal his name.
Wow.. That's bewildering..