New Album Featuring Tech N9ne And Krizz Kaliko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
LOL we can bump this post all day, just makes me more money. Fan boy? I wouldn't call someone a fan boy that has worked with more music artist, then you probably even know of.

Paul Wall
Bubba Sparxxx
Bonecrusher
Nappy Roots (promotes and is on every album)
Tech N9ne
Krizz Kaliko
Jazze Pha
T-Bo of 504 Boyz
Static Major (wrote and created the song Lollypop)
Brotha Lynch Hung
First Degree
Do I need to list more?

Oct 25, 2006
LOL we can bump this post all day, just makes me more money. Fan boy? I wouldn't call someone a fan boy that has worked with more music artist, then you probably even know of.

Paul Wall
Bubba Sparxxx
Bonecrusher
Nappy Roots (promotes and is on every album)
Tech N9ne
Krizz Kaliko
Jazze Pha
T-Bo of 504 Boyz
Static Major (wrote and created the song Lollypop)
Brotha Lynch Hung
First Degree
Do I need to list more?
How about proof first, ego boy?

Jul 1, 2004
Anybody can work with artists if they pay, dumbfuck. Its not like they said yea your my boy I'll hop in this for free. Maybe if your music spoke for itself all the big named features(that broke your bank account) wouldnt be necessary.

Bumpin this thread will not make you money. There might be one or 2 people on here that care enough to buy your album. You Might wanna check your non-humble ego. You dont wanna be another artist that comes here and gets butthurt and starts talkin shit. THAT REALLY wont help you.

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
I don't need their names to boost my ego, like i said our 150,000 units sold boost my ego plenty. As to another artist coming here talking shit, I merely made a post for promotion, you and others are ones who talked the shit. And, we here at Mobstyle Music don't classify ourselves as just any "Artist". It's our album sales, that caught Techs eyes, and others, money wasn't an object...

Jul 1, 2004
I don't need their names to boost my ego, like i said our 150,000 units sold boost my ego plenty. As to another artist coming here talking shit, I merely made a post for promotion, you and others are ones who talked the shit. And, we here at Mobstyle Music don't classify ourselves as just any "Artist". It's our album sales, that caught Techs eyes, and others, money wasn't an object...
Yea and the 2-5 grand you dropped caught his eye too.

Oct 25, 2006
It's like you're trying to play the humble/not-so-humble guy. You make it seem like a big deal you sold 150,000 records, but at the same time, make it seem like Tech ACTUALLY took interest in those sales because he never heard you before. I'm calling bullshit until I see some sales figures and proof that you've worked with all these people you claim you do. Oh yeah, and stop trying to say you got those features without paying the toll. Nobody just gives you features for free because you've got big record sales. If anything, that's more reason for them to tax your ass for the MAJOR sales you guys make. So either you're lying about your sales, or you're lying about the artists doing features for free. Or both.

Either way, your music sucks, no one here likes you, I'll get the Tech feature without buying the album, and Tech will demolish whoever you bring on the track. I can't wait.

Jul 1, 2004
2 - 5 grand? LOL try to get a Tech verse for 2 to 5 grand, see what he says to you.

I LOVE YOU MAN, I DO
See you payin more than 2-5 grand for one song shows that your music doesnt speak for itself that you NEED these features.

All I'm sayin is that when someone dont like your music, you get defensive. That makes you look weak. Nobody respects a big ego'd artist. Humble yourself to people more and see what changes take place.

If you wanna keep this goin on and on, I'll keep hookin you. Or you can make it a new year resolution to humble yourself to get more respect from potiental buyers of your music, merch, ticket sales.

Jul 1, 2004
Are you mad? You must really be mad, to take your sweet time, and come up with a reply that good. Don't any of you people have a regular job or something you need to get to? Im sure somebody needs their toilettes cleaned.
Mad, no? Im showing your potential fans that your not a respectable person. Alot of my music choice comes from respect. Thats why I respect Tech N9ne and Kutt Calhoun so much. I have a job but Im currently laid off and I go back in February, so I got more than enough time to show people your big ego.

so, keep tryin if you want. your digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Oct 25, 2006
Are you mad? You must really be mad, to take your sweet time, and come up with a reply that good. Don't any of you people have a regular job or something you need to get to? Im sure somebody needs their toilettes cleaned.
Naw, it's New Years Eve you dumb cunt. I've got today off. Had yesterday off too. I'm off to get ready for tonight though. So goodnight and good day to everyone, hope y'all enjoy it. 2010 here we come baby. And get mad over you? Why? Because you're an idiot? That's a reason to laugh, not be mad. So thanks for the laugh.