New Album Featuring Tech N9ne And Krizz Kaliko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Wow. Thanks to you, we know about as much information as we knew seven months ago...

Bukshot - ???? (ft Krizz Kaliko)
Origin: Hero (????)

Bukshot - Monster (ft Krizz Kaliko & Tech N9ne)

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I'll bet $100 Paypal that by dark you mean some whiny emo shit. KOD was suppose to be dark and it's a fuckin whine fest.
I take it you dont like it when an artist expresses his feelings or at the time- current state of mind?

KOD was dark in spots but it was also about expressing that depressed mood he was in. Yeah..

but the song Tech's in on this sounds "wicked" in its style.

Oct 25, 2006
Instead of hearing about someone's struggles and hearing that person vent about them over a hard ass beat, I'd rather hear somebody talk about chopping off people's heads and killing someone with a dildo and Mop 'N Glo or whatever other nasty ass shit you can think of over a lame ass Necro beat.

MOAR PLZ.

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
I always love the instant assaults on post. The music you checked out was from a mixtape most likely and featured artist we no longer work with. But, as to saying its garbage? Study some before you post talking down on a label that has sold over 150,000 units. I didn't hear you saying it was garbage when our boy uploaded that video of Tech spitting his verse in the studio, why not?....

Jul 1, 2004
I always love the instant assaults on post. The music you checked out was from a mixtape most likely and featured artist we no longer work with. But, as to saying its garbage? Study some before you post talking down on a label that has sold over 150,000 units. I didn't hear you saying it was garbage when our boy uploaded that video of Tech spitting his verse in the studio, why not?....
LOL cuz Techs verse was cool, I assume.