NCAA TOURNAMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
It's not a choke bro, they were the underdogs and still almost pulled it off. I didn't think they played a great game though. But next season was supposed to be the year the broke out, so far they're ahead of schedule
We was supposed to win that game! Some bad calls by the refs, mental mistakes and missed shots kept us from winning. Its heartbraking to lose by a couple points when u are so close to pulling an upset! Oh well still SDSU on mines holmes lol!

Apr 5, 2003
It's not a choke bro, they were the underdogs and still almost pulled it off. I didn't think they played a great game though. But next season was supposed to be the year the broke out, so far they're ahead of schedule
I was just pissed off at the time. I'm tired of seeing Daygo teams come up short. For a team with mostly young cats on the roster they showed some great hustle. Just couldn't catch a break when it counted.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I was just pissed off at the time. I'm tired of seeing Daygo teams come up short. For a team with mostly young cats on the roster they showed some great hustle. Just couldn't catch a break when it counted.
Yeah I feel you...but they're young. He whole roster is coming back next season and I expect to be ranked next year, we'll see

Feb 14, 2004
Zags blow a 18 point lead, but still won.

I don't think the Zags are going to get past the 2nd round, especially if they have to face Syracuse.

Jan 18, 2006
well Randle hitting damn near a half courter at the buzzer helped pushed it back to double digits. That dude has range like no other

Jan 18, 2006
Crazy, Houston just did the same thing with a 3 at the buzzer from almost halfcourt to go into halftime only down by 2 which is real good for them