My reaction to Broncos drafting tebow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
How do you know whats fact? You dont know if any of the other teams behind us would of drafted mclain or not......Your not an insider...All we as fans can do is speculate and go off what we hear.....Were you part of the warroom staff for picks 9-15?.....

We addressed a need.....Coulda woulda shoulda can be said about almost any pick......
look up the definition of a fact

sigh, im not knocking the oick dont get me wrong mcclain isnt a bad pick, but you all trying to argue the "fact" is a stretch......he would have been available 4 or more picks later!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
sigh, im not knocking the oick dont get me wrong mcclain isnt a bad pick, but you all trying to argue the "fact" is a stretch......he would have been available 4 or more picks later!
You dont know that...Raiders could have got some info that another team was gonna trade up to take him or something. There is just so much we dont know.

LOL@ Berry being a bad pick though. Sure everyone was paranoid about drafting a Safety but if you watch footage that dude is a manchild.

Broncos made one of the worst moves ever. Trade down, trade down, trade down, then trade up and give away all your day 2 picks....what a joke.

Enjoy watching the draft tonight with no picks lol

Jan 18, 2006
Tebow, Clausen > Russell
If that makes you feel better cool, Raiders have already moved on damn near but the Broncos picked up Brady Quinn before drafting Tebow in the first round so now your paying first round money to a qb that wont see the field for a while

Mar 16, 2005
You dont know that...Raiders could have got some info that another team was gonna trade up to take him or something. There is just so much we dont know.

LOL@ Berry being a bad pick though. Sure everyone was paranoid about drafting a Safety but if you watch footage that dude is a manchild.

Broncos made one of the worst moves ever. Trade down, trade down, trade down, then trade up and give away all your day 2 picks....what a joke.

Enjoy watching the draft tonight with no picks lol
god fucking damn it, why talk shit when you dont know what youre talking about. we probably still have more day 2 picks then yo uguys.

just looked we both have 3 but you think we have none, hahahaha

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm just saying... it's not a fact... if it was a fact you would have a point

McClain was speculated to go in the first round... I dunno for sure... but I think he was SPECULATED to go around 15

that's not a HUGE stretch

if that's the players the Raiders wanted... why risk trading down a few spots... just get him when you can

now someone like DHB... that was a huge stretch

from what I've seen and heard from everyone and in the media... they all say it was a good pick... and nobody is talking about how it was a stretch at number 8... only people I've seen say that are Chree and you, lol

no pick is gonna be perfect... there's plenty of times when a team could say... maaaybe we could get him a little later... but again, why risk it... unless it is a FACT (which it's not)

just for the record... I usually respect your opinions on here, and I don't think your hating on us for no reason... but I'm gonna disagree here

I'll be the first to bash my team for making the wrong move... but in this case I think it was the right move... I was hoping for McClain... only other available player I would have wanted us to get would be Anthony Davis

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
McClain sucks, he's going to be garbage. Ask yourself this.... is he really better than Morrison? He's not no Ray Lewis/Patrick Willis so it's going to be a waste.

The Raiders problems is that they can't score points.

Mar 16, 2005
McClain sucks, he's going to be garbage. Ask yourself this.... is he really better than Morrison? He's not no Ray Lewis/Patrick Willis so it's going to be a waste.

well there we have it Mcclain for R.O.Y.

Jan 18, 2006
Tony you just made a thread about not being a Raider fan anymore so you should find whatever team you like now and not comment about the Raiders anymore

May 3, 2002
Who was going to pick up Tebow in the first round if they didn't move up? maybe New England? I thought he was going to be a 2nd rounder for sure but hey they make the moves we're just fans i'm happy with Mcclain i'm glad we didn't fuck up the first round let's see what we do with the rest

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Well we'll see, I believe their first game of the season is against Tennessee and we know how many yards Chris Johnson ran for last year. Should be a good test. I don't hate the Raiders or their fans, just don't like the team and the direction they're headed. So I'm not a fan anymore.

My bad..... let's get back on subject.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

how is it that you are the ONLY person who think McClain is garbage??

just like you were the ONLY person who thought DHB was gonna be great...

even people who say the pick was a stretch for us admit that McClain will be a good player in the NFL

where are you getting this inside information from?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony you just made a thread about not being a Raider fan anymore so you should find whatever team you like now and not comment about the Raiders anymore
LOL so you want me banned from commenting on the Raiders? WTF? They're still a football team in the NFL.... It's still football talk.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
god fucking damn it, why talk shit when you dont know what youre talking about. we probably still have more day 2 picks then yo uguys.

just looked we both have 3 but you think we have none, hahahaha
whoops... got that from the radio here in town...looks like they got it mixed up or got some bad info....shoulda known cuz he is new so hes prolly not very reliable.

Id still be worried about where your team is going. 3 middle of the road qb's if that. And looks like your coach has gone off the deep end.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Think about it this way, would you rather draft Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, David Carr, JP Losman, JaMarcus Russell, etc. at #1 or draft Tebow in the high 20's as your second pick of the draft?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Think about it this way, would you rather draft Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, David Carr, JP Losman, JaMarcus Russell, etc. at #1 or draft Tebow in the high 20's as your second pick of the draft?
you can't justify a bad pick by comparing to picks that are worse

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Agreed!! Tebow isn't that bad of a pick especially if it was Denver's 2nd pick of the draft.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
you can't justify a bad pick by comparing to picks that are worse
Nah I'm saying drafting a QB in the high 20's won't ever be a horrible pick. Brady Quinn got drafted around that time, and nobody ever said he was a total bust. If he got drafted #1, he would be.

If Jamarcus Russell got drafted at 27, he wouldn't look as bad as he does right now either.

But either way....none of those draft people have any fucking clue what they're talking about. Nobody can evaluate talent. All these talking heads and media folks jumped on the "Tebow" sucks bandwagon. Just like the Mario Williams is a horrible pick and Reggie Bush is the future of football bandwagon. Or the Dan Marino sucks bandwagon.

I will never listen to a word Steve Young or Mel Kiper say anyways. Steve Young took one too many hits to the head and is just a talking retard now.

Give Tebow a chance.