My reaction to Broncos drafting tebow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what hes got faith, he's also going to need the xmen fantastic 4 some zombies, a few ninjas and some pirates too.

this trade reeeeeeks of more then shit. I was on board with josh getting rid of cutler and marshall, fine didnt hurt my feelings I hated them. i was not happy about the Bey Bey pick, but you know what we needed a wr, glad it wasnt bryant and bey bey has ran a simialr o in college so not much learning curve, so i wasnt tooo upset with this pick.

BUT FUCKING TEBOW??????? first off, poor mechanics, secondly, hes left fucking handed...makes clady virtually useless now, and noone in thier right mind would want harris blocking thier blindside.

I have been hearing rumors that the broncos maybe drafted him to trade him but I reallllly dont think thats true with what I heard interviews lastnight.

god. I was fully hoping to come in this morning and bash raider and chief fans on thier picks (both of which sucked). Raidres could have traded down easily and gained a day 2 pick or 3 and still got mcclain and paid him less...oh well, and i think Berry is set up for a bust chiefs should have took okung. but you know what, even with those flaws they drafted about 1000000000000 x's better then denver so I cant say shit.

fuck josh mcdaniels!!!!!!!! p.s. still dont want shanny back though

Apr 5, 2003
I get sick off all the praise and worship from the media too but this guy is a proven winner and you probably wont have to worry about off the field bullshit. We'll see who's laughing when everything plays out.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I get sick off all the praise and worship from the media too but this guy is a proven winner and you probably wont have to worry about off the field bullshit. We'll see who's laughing when everything plays out.
Exactly....How does everyone think a proven winner will just come in and fail....I dont understand that.......

@Scary1....Dont bad mouth the Raiders and drag us down cause your not happy with your pick.....They actually did something most fans can live with this time.....We got ourselves a Butkas award winner mane....And how can you be upset with a QB who led his team to consecutive championships?....

Mar 16, 2005
Exactly....How does everyone think a proven winner will just come in and fail....I dont understand that.......

@Scary1....Dont bad mouth the Raiders and drag us down cause your not happy with your pick.....They actually did something most fans can live with this time.....We got ourselves a Butkas award winner mane....And how can you be upset with a QB who led his team to consecutive championships?....
its a fact that mcclain could have been had at least 4 or 5 picks later...you guys should have traded down paid less and got another pick or 2....not my fault your team doesnt understand that, thats not really bad mouthing at all its fact.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
its a fact that mcclain could have been had at least 4 or 5 picks later...you guys should have traded down paid less and got another pick or 2....not my fault your team doesnt understand that, thats not really bad mouthing at all its fact.
How do you know whats fact? You dont know if any of the other teams behind us would of drafted mclain or not......Your not an insider...All we as fans can do is speculate and go off what we hear.....Were you part of the warroom staff for picks 9-15?.....

We addressed a need.....Coulda woulda shoulda can be said about almost any pick......

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
look up the definition of a fact

Mar 12, 2010
the raiders surprised me by having a half way decent pick and he already has a second job did you see all those snow bunnies sittin around him and on his lap