My Lynch By Inch Performance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
AOD said:
Yeah the beat for "I Get's Off" was tight. I don't like that beat for usual suspects it's annoying as fuk lol. So I never bump that shit. That trak on Now Eat was proper too. . .
Thanks alot for the props. That song on the NOW EAT will be on my Once Again album. With a new beat. peep that out when it hits 2005 sometime.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
smuggla said:
i really thought "i gets off" was tight all around. the beat was dope as hell. i am looking fwd to the new album...ghetto gospel was cool but i feel it can be better. By the way are you cool with skanless, for some reason in one of his songs i thought i heard him send you a shout out, i could be wrong, and if so would u ever do a track with him?
Yeah I felt it could've been better also. But when you only got so much money and help, you can only do your best. My next album "The Cure" will be a step up. And yeah, Skanless is one of my niggaz in this rap shit. Alot of people only credit Big Hollis for his carrer but I was there also and had alot to do with everything on his 1st cd, and most of the 2nd one. He's locked up on violation right now, but when he had got out for a min., he had did some heated songs w/ Big Hollis. So I know he will be droppin' another one some day. But when ever he can stay out of jail long enough, then I will get him on a track. Plus I want to be able to pay my nig for his talents since he has been fucked so many times. That's why I had G Menace on the album because he was a replacement for Skandoe. They are from the same hood. On my next album, I got another one of they folkz name May-Lace on my shit on a song I got with another hard as rapper from Sac named C-Dubb. Thanx for askin' tho. And thanx for the props.