My Lynch By Inch Performance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
emoe that beat to me is hella tite if your talking about i gets off....i didnt feel the first part of the beat but when it cuts into that other beat shit is extra tight to me one of my favorite cuts on the cd

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Thanx 2 everyone who said that beat was hard. I think it was hard as fuck when lynch did his thang. I don't always like all my beats, nut that was a beat i was feelin' I wanted to add more music but there it is there. But as for that beat that plays first, Phonke Beta Did that beat and I kinda like the whole thing because I like different arrangements in songs and intros and interludes, skits & all that shit. So i liked that beat because it makes my song feel like something was added. But now i wish the credits would have been a lil different, that's why I asked "If anyone noticed me in the fine print?" Thanx alot and stay up.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Justin said:
^^ EMOE WHAT MAKES YOUR NEW SOLO ALBUM BETTER THAN GHETTO GOSPAL???
The new album is just a step up from "Ghetto Gospel". Alot of people was lookin for more Siccmade Muzicc. So on this one I got Lynch on 2 songs, maybe three, I got COS twice, Zagg, JV, Tall Cann G, I'm working on gettin' a song I did with Big Hollis on the album, and you know I got D-Dubb, Double O Smebb, Robert Jr., Junebug Slim, and more. So as you can see, I did the feature thing alot more on this one. But, I did take my time and get better at what I do. If it's beats or lyrics, I try to sound and look bigger. The mix will be better because my 1st album wasn't done in Protools, so that's another plus. But even though, I still haven't been able to cut loose like I want to. I don't have a studio like these other cats. I just use what they let me use. From that i do the best I can with the time they give me. Plus I don't buy beats yet, so I take what I get and work with that. But this CD is better then my first one. After this, It's over wit on the third one. Please believe it.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
CIRE said:
Yo EEEEEEE...lol....this is Scurlock..your shit sounding good homey..wish i was back there in cali right now to kick it wit yall and do that damn thang...I got some shit craccin "SiccNdaEast" lil project..anyway good lookin on yo shit and even better on explainin lynch shit...feel me we know..shits been fucked up...thats why i am wayyy the fuck out here..anywayz...much love..i should be down in couple of months..SICCMADE
What up EEEEEEEE....lol had to hit you back you been ob my mind because I've been finishing my album and that beat you did will be on my next shit. Hit me pm so i can get your correct credit info. Stay up and holla at cha boy.

May 6, 2002
I RATHER HAVE 10 WELL DRAWN TRACKS...THAN 30 ONES SLAPPED TOGETHER.

And I never write in caps...

Your beats are bomb though.
You've dropped a solo album havent you? I got it cuz it said e-moe, and I know u did ill beats for Sicx. The album that was dropped was hell weak though. Ghetto Gospel right? I just wasnt feelin it at all...just my humble opinion. But your beats are still sick.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
714KaliHydro said:
I RATHER HAVE 10 WELL DRAWN TRACKS...THAN 30 ONES SLAPPED TOGETHER.

And I never write in caps...

Your beats are bomb though.
You've dropped a solo album havent you? I got it cuz it said e-moe, and I know u did ill beats for Sicx. The album that was dropped was hell weak though. Ghetto Gospel right? I just wasnt feelin it at all...just my humble opinion. But your beats are still sick.
Yeah that's me, and I respect your voice. U r not the 1st person to say that so it's all good. I even say that myself sometimes because I know I can do better than what I'm doin even now but, i have to work with what I have. I make different albums. I'm tring to find mt nich in this game full of people doin' the same format. When i say 20 songs, some of my songs r short 1 verse songs, 2 verses, and the skit and shit. Now if I can fill up a 72 min CD, then I'm gone fill it up. Being a new artist, I feel I have to give as much as I can so I can hear what poeple think. That way I can trim it down to 14-16 with what they want from me. But until then, I gotsta give em a full dub. Not 2 mention that I always do songs so I got alot of shit. But before the good ones get to old, i gota put em out there. But now I hope I answered your post. And get at me if u wanna know more. Check out my new shit.
http://paystylemusic.com/

May 16, 2002
i really thought "i gets off" was tight all around. the beat was dope as hell. i am looking fwd to the new album...ghetto gospel was cool but i feel it can be better. By the way are you cool with skanless, for some reason in one of his songs i thought i heard him send you a shout out, i could be wrong, and if so would u ever do a track with him?

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah the beat for "I Get's Off" was tight. I don't like that beat for usual suspects it's annoying as fuk lol. So I never bump that shit. That trak on Now Eat was proper too. . .

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
paso said:
YOUR SHITS KNOCK. WHATS POPPING WITH ROBERT JR? I HAVENT HEARD NE THING NEW FROM HIM SINCE HIS LAST DOLO
I talked to RJ the other day. He's workin' on his next cd. He's also makin' beats so that will be on the way. I'm tring to work out getting him on my next shit.